1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers outscore their opponents

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Oct 31, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Green Bay packers have outscored their opponents by 19 points over the course of 7 games.
    Hard to believe they can be 1-6 having done that when you think about it.
    Considering all the adversity and "new " players this team is damn close.
    Believe in this team.
    Back the Pack because the Pack will be back!

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I believe the Pack will be back sooner than later but to post that they've outscored their opponents is a little misleading yooper. This thread should be titled, "..because the Packers totally destroyed the Saints 52-3, they've outscored their opponents".

I mean, any team that beats another team by 49 points should outscore their opponents through the first 7 games of the season, right?

Anyway, GO PACK!!!

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yooper, Thanks for 6 seconds of peace of mind.

I was feeling better for about 6 seconds until I read N.D.'s post.

RP

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    RP,

Sorry to give you a downer with my last post! OK, I'll go with the misleading information this time because I'm a diehard...

THE PACKERS HAVE OUTSCORED THEIR OPPONENTS THIS YEAR!!! GO PACK!!!

Is that better? :D

5. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't mean it to be misleading. It Is a fact that I hadn't thought about till I heard it on ESPN this afternoon. I didn't believe it at first so I had to look it up and there it was in black and white.

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I know yooper...sorry if my "misleading" comment offended you. I don't want to make light of your original post. I'm just saying that any team outscoring one team by 49 POINTS better have outscored their opponents this early in the season.

You're right though...the only thing is they've only outscored one opponent and that's why we're 1-6 right now. Hopefully that changes in the near future and the Pack returns to glory (sooner than later I hope)! GO PACK GO!

7. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only problem is that you need to outscore them in every game to be 7-0, you can loose 10 games by 3 points and then win one by 52-3 and you will outscore your opponents in the final number, but you will still be 1-10.

We need to outscore Pittsburg in 4 quarters if we cant then we will be 1-7, heading for a 1-15 season.

8. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Steelers are going down! You heard it here first.