Packers Open...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers open up as three point UNDERDOG in Denver on the Vegas line.

Interesting... MM is 1-0 after a bye week not enough record there to figure that in. But the fact that they give the home team 3 points they are saying that these teams are basically pick em at a neutral venue. I disagree.

This is would be a great road trip game to see the Packers play. That city will be a big party and things will be crazy in Lo-Do. If Colorado does not get swept... There will be Monday Night Football and World Series game five both happening at the same time about 3 miles apart from each other.

Party Hardy... You could hit both tail-gate parties then go to the game.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Denver beat Pitt, and Favre has had two off games (for him) in a row, so they probably think it matches up well for Denver.

We'll see!

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on ESPN news that they were thinking of moving the chargers texans game back to Sunday or Monday night due to the wild fires, also heard they might play it in phoenix. Would this change anything for us or not?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They don't respect the Packers. It's pretty simple. Most people don't believe in this team. I think Denver is a tough place to play so this doesn't surprise me to much.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
There will be Monday Night Football and World Series game five both happening at the same time about 3 miles apart from each other.

Party Hardy... You could hit both tail-gate parties then go to the game.

yeah especially if you are from Milwaukee, no wait Illinois, no wait Canada........aw heck who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe McCarthy can use this as a little motivation. The No Respect card certainly gets teams fired up. I'm sure Tony Dungy has been using the media's love for the Patriots to get the Colts going.

Members online