Packers on "The Daily Show"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packelope was on the daily show this evening.

The story: guy who has a packers helmet with antelope antlers on it was told he can't wear it in anymoree because the spikes are too sharp, and with new security cuz of the war on terrorism, its a risk.

Anyway, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart had a lot of fun with it. They even got the Spiking Viking's(viking fan guy)'s take on it. He bashed the packers and the packelope. Then the packelope bashed him and the vikings.

God Bless America

Did anybody else catch this? I was marking out bigtime.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this was a pretty damn funny interview...

Spiking Viking- "Well, they pretty much suck at everything."

Interview Guy- "Sooo, then they suck at...being terrible? Go ahead and ponder that for a while."

:lol:

that wasn't Colbert SuperRat, that guy is great though. i think i saw a promo for his new show..should be pretty funny.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
The Packelope was on the daily show this evening.

The story: guy who has a packers helmet with antelope antlers on it was told he can't wear it in anymoree because the spikes are too sharp, and with new security cuz of the war on terrorism, its a risk.

Anyway, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart had a lot of fun with it. They even got the Spiking Viking's(viking fan guy)'s take on it. He bashed the packers and the packelope. Then the packelope bashed him and the vikings.

God Bless America

Did anybody else catch this? I was marking out bigtime.

yeah trom I saw it. Pretty funny.

Members online

Latest posts