Packers on NFL NETWORK.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
There's just NOTHING else to talk about, but I'm getting pumped for TC. Anybody know when NFL Network is gonna have a look-in at the Pack?

nfl network's web site has listings, but i think they only have listings of july so far, they might have some packers stuff in august though.

EDIT - They HAVE August up now, and there IS PACKERS TRAINING CAMP STUFF!

Wed, August 1

7 p.m. CENTRAL TIME -- Inside Training Camp
Inside Training Camp 2007: Green Bay Packers – Take an inside look at a day in the life of the Green Bay Packers. Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

Saturday, August 4th

11 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage
2007 Preseason Scrimmage: Green Bay Packers Family Night - The Green Bay Packers offense and defense face off in an intra-squad scrimmage on Green Packers Family Night at Lambeau Field.

Sunday, August 12th

5 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
2007 NFL Preseason Game: Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

So...thats what i've just found half assing around on nfl network's site. there appears to be multiple inside training camps with GB, but they could be repeats, i am not sure.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Here's a little better prediction for the Pack

So...thats what i've just found half assing around on nfl network's site. there appears to be multiple inside training camps with GB, but they could be repeats, i am not sure.

Word up. Thanx for diggin that up, I can never find any details when I scroll ahead on my Dishnetwork guide. (Dish sucks, btw)

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers' TC practice, Family Night Scrimmage, preseason game vs Steelers on NFL-Network

I think that all of our pre-season games are on TV. Three on NFL network and the Jaguars game is on Fox.

The other times for the re-broadcasts on NFL Network are 11:59 p.m. on August 18 for the Seahawks and 8:00 a.m on September 2 against the Titans.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: Packers' TC practice, Family Night Scrimmage, prese

all about da packers said:
lol

i agree this is a 'bump' type post, but umm... u ... r ... a mod... make it sticky :) silly mod

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this?? Any thoughts / comments??

I thought it was pretty cool. I liked the interview with Hawk, but it was pretty short. Definitely would have been nice to see Farve there. As expected, our defense won the battles. Let's hope they win many battles this season.

I saw Clowney fall twice on one play. Looked like he was having a really hard time standing on that grass. Hmmm.

Roger's looked decent, but missed a few blitz reads, and would have paid dearly.

PJ Pope was getting quite a bit of action, especially on screen passes.

I didn't see much of Jackson??

Harrell didn't look good, in my opinion.

Anyways . . .

Reaction score
What I found interesting was that Herron was running with the 1s in the first two minute drill, and Pope was running with the 2s in the second two minute drill.

Jennings made a nice 'fake going out, and go inside on a slant' route that got him a catch, followed by cheers.

The O didn't have a good session. The starting o-line seemed to hold up fairly well in the 2 minute drill, and you can't ask them anything more than that.

I saw Manuel in on the action a couple of times, which would be a couple of times more than last year, so that is a plus.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For everyone who missed either the scrimmage or inside training camp, they are both on tonight (Monday 8/6). TC at 6pm EST and the scrimmage at 8pm EST.

Members online

Latest posts