Packers message boards

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to bash this board. I love this board I think its the best packer board out there. I think packer chatters really stinks. You guys agree? I dont post here much but I read alot on this board. I was wondering why we dont have an official message board on the packers website? One of the most popular teams in the NFC and we dont have one. I mean the Arizona Cardinals have one on their site and we dont. What is the reason?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No...his argument is that you're a troll...a waste of skin... best part of you ran down yo Momma's leg... I'm sure your family loves you and all, but ... you're a troll... THAT is fact ... accept it.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I thought the subject was message boards ! Now let's get back in step here. Hut Hut :eek:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Beating a dead horse serves no purpose ! Eli is a fine QB, but your in Mr. Rodger's neighborhood !!! :devilish:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli "2nd tier" Manning has nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of SB winning QBs were never the best in the NFL. Troy Aikman, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams, Phil Simms, Jim McMahon, Jim Plunkett, Joe Theismann, Bob Griese.

If he wins another title he can join the troy aikman group of QBs. If not? He is another Plunket. He wins 4? whoa, he gets in Bradshaw territory.

Members online