1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers merchandise (Jacket)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Sangill, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Sangill

Sangill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I've been looking for a place to buy some merchandise (the selection in Denmark is rather scarce). Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Jennings jersey and a Packers "college" type jacket for summer - I have no clue what the real name for such a jacket is, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Either way - any advice on where to get it, either from the US or Europe, would be much appreciated.

Alternatively my brother and father are making a trip to Canada in May and it should be pretty close to the border. So any suggestions regarding stores in either Canada or near the border would be useful as well.

In advance, thanks for the help. :)

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I would think if you went to packers.com and went to their pro shop, you could order what you want. Other then that, i have never been to Canada, so i can't help there.

3. Sangill

Sangill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Couldn't really find anything in resemblence in there. Might be looking the wrong place - but when searching for "jacket" it comes up with 2 and both of them are for women I think.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
  5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    PackerForum Packers Gear store front - HERE

6. Sangill

Sangill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah well, didn't really find what I was looking for - but I appreciate the help nonetheless. Thanks a bunch

Varsity Jacket seems to be the name for it. ;)

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Tell us where you searched, then we know where NOT to look..

Packer Varsity Jacket

[​IMG]