Packers? Mark Tauscher Talks Of Wisconsin?s Highlights In New Weekly Blog On Travelwi

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the article ( that link above doesnt work?)

Weekly Entries To Highlight Wisconsin Native’s Favorite State Attractions

So you’re a Packers fan and a Wisconsin native and/or resident? Chances are you’re passionate about your team and you love the Badger state.

Now you have the opportunity to enjoy both in one setting through the new weekly online blog of Packers tackle Mark Tauscher on TravelWisconsin.com.

Beginning Friday, the Marshfield, Wis., native who was a member of two straight Rose Bowl championship teams for the Wisconsin Badgers, will be offering weekly musings about all the great attractions his home state has to offer.

In his first installment, Tauscher looks forward to the opportunity to share his excitement about the new feature.

“Being a Wisconsin native, I have had the opportunity to experience some of the best activities and attractions our state has to offer and was pumped when Tourism approached me with this idea,” he wrote. “I look forward to sharing some of my most memorable experiences with you, the readers, and also to hear any feedback or questions you might have along these lines.

“Not only being from Wisconsin, but having been fortunate enough to have played collegiately at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and professionally in Green Bay with the Packers for my entire career, I feel like I have covered a lot of ground here and I am excited at the opportunity to reflect on that with all of you.”

Tauscher’s first entry reminisces about his hometown of Auburndale. More of today’s blog and future editions can be found online at http://blog.travelwisconsin.com.

The blog will continue for the next 16 weeks and offer his memories and takes on different state destinations that he has visited and experienced. Fans who visit the blog will have an opportunity to sign up for a chance to win four tickets to the Packers-Bears game, Jan. 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts