Packers @ Lambeau

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Not a bad dream, I would say that was covered by my statement of "I guess, that's why they play the game on the field and not the stats papers". As far as the Pack being on the decline, that topic has been discussed as nauseam here. I guess the packer colored glasses we wear say otherwise, but Bruce has nice article here on how that isn't quite the case. Also if our decline has come after 10 years of some pretty decent stats as posted by vixtalkn here I guess that's not so bad. But I will believe it when I see it.

I ment Steel Wheels comment. I don't see a lot of teams that can be taken for granted anymore. The bad to good turn around time is so much shorter now.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration's flame;

"There are loyal knowledgeable fans on both sides and then there are guys like you."

Why Phil, What do you mean by that?

"The Bears are the only team that can match the Packers history and The Packers are the only team that can match the Bears history. This is what makes the rivalry great even when one team is riding high and the other struggles"

Hate to tell you. There has NOT been much of a rivalry between the 2 teams for the last 15 years.

Packers have OWNED the Bears... AS matter of fact, I read somewhere that In
soldier Field, the all time leading TD passer is Brett Favre.

Phil, YOU are absolutely right about the Bears tradition being arguably close to that of the Packers and I can respect that.

My point is that its not up to YOU to judge the Packers fans and put us in our place. Afterall, you don't even know where YOUR place is. If you did, it would be called a BEARS forum.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Obi1, you are correct that the Bears have nothing on the Packers the past 15 years, but you cannot be serious that the Bears have no history. That doesn't make sense.

Miskito,

YOU and Bears fans like you are the reason why I actually respect the Bears.

I said the history are equal.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Miskito said:
Obi1, you are correct that the Bears have nothing on the Packers the past 15 years, but you cannot be serious that the Bears have no history. That doesn't make sense.

Miskito,

YOU and Bears fans like you are the reason why I actually respect the Bears.

I said the history are equal.

Actually you said "My point is that Bears fans don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to comparing football teams with the Packers, ESPECIALLY in the LAST 15 years, and you DEFINITELY have nothing on us when it comes to history." :D

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration,

Bears fans like you, the flaming kind who hide behind the anonimity and TRY to put the Packers down, DON'T have a leg to stand on.

Miskito, the kind, respectful, LOYAL Bears fan I can respectfully discuss the differences in the history tradition and the rivalry of the Packers Vs. Bears.

my posts are only as Harsh as you have come across.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers on the decline; is mostly wishful thinking from the other teams and their fans in the division. The other teams getting better is only on paper, the same with the Packers getting worse. Both are debatetable. IMO all the teams in our division will be better, including the Packers.

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care what any of you non-Packers fans say or think. We hear it every year, how everyone is going to sneak up and pass us. But the reality? You all are just JEALOUS that your team hasn't been able to accomplish and back up what you so proudly ramble on about!

"To be the king on top of the hill (aka NFC North Champions, like the Packers have proven) :chest: , you have to knock the king off the top of the hill (which DA Bears, Queens, & Lie-ons haven't accomplished) :wall:

:lol: NUF SAID!!!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Philtration,

Bears fans like you, the flaming kind who hide behind the anonimity and TRY to put the Packers down, DON'T have a leg to stand on.

Miskito, the kind, respectful, LOYAL Bears fan I can respectfully discuss the differences in the history tradition and the rivalry of the Packers Vs. Bears.

I can't hold it inside any longer! I love you man! Give us some sugar you big lovable hunk of cheddar you.

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:
Philtration,

I can't hold it inside any longer! I love you man! Give us some sugar you big lovable hunk of cheddar you.
Why that's it! No wonder DA BEARS haven't done much since they played at Wrigley... You are right... it is better that they be called the "Cubs" (you know, the immature kinda bears...) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts