Packers interviewed in ****** assault case

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously if I were an NFL player i would start videotaping all of my ****** encounters.That way when a gold digger tries to to get a big payday from a pro athlete she would be the one arrested for filing a false police report.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
So the latest report is that he paid one of the women for sex, the other stole from him, he flipped out and threw them out and the women called the police. good luck brandon explaining to your wife that you picked up a hooker.

Ah. it sucks but its better than 2 counts of ****** assault. Still though...MANG!!!
They better be some extreme hotties of a magnitude I've never seen before...even then it still doesnt make sense. Why hire a pro-ho when you're with your boys and your wife just delivered your baby...? I mean, im sure she's (wife) not too receptive of sex at the moment but he's gotta man up there......Suspension probable?????

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah. it sucks but its better than 2 counts of ****** assault. Still though...MANG!!!
They better be some extreme hotties of a magnitude I've never seen before...even then it still doesnt make sense. Why hire a pro-ho when you're with your boys and your wife just delivered your baby...? I mean, im sure she's (wife) not too receptive of sex at the moment but he's gotta man up there......Suspension probable?????

I will go with 2 games as my guess.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I will go with 2 games as my guess.
I'd agree...
Im a 27 year old, white boy, woodworker and even I'd be embarassed to be seen with a ********** in front of my buds. Especially if they all knew I just had ANOTHER child...
Thanks to the Packer gods it wasnt a high profile player like A-Rod, Driver or Woodson...I think they have a degree of common sense though

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree...
Im a 27 year old, white boy, woodworker and even I'd be embarassed to be seen with a ********** in front of my buds. Especially if they all knew I just had ANOTHER child...
Thanks to the Packer gods it wasnt a high profile player like A-Rod, Driver or Woodson...I think they have a degree of common sense though

Wasnt it the atlanta falcons who had one of their players get busted for picking up a ********** superbowl weekend after he won the walter payton award?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Wasnt it the atlanta falcons who had one of their players get busted for picking up a ********** superbowl weekend after he won the walter payton award?
and I quote "The Walter Payton Man of the Year award is given annually by the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL"]National Football League[/ame] honoring a player's volunteer and charity work, as well as his excellence on the field."

By "charity work" they must mean "working Charity"...:p:p:p:p:p
get it? get it? anyone? anyone? :wink2:
I'll be here all weekend...
Man, these guys need to quit living like rap stars and your run of the mill celebs...they're football stars for kripes sake. Following in the footsteps of Peyton, Starr, Bradshaw, Unitas, and all the other guys that im too lazy to mention...
Not Master P, Snoop and Robert Downy jr

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So now that the allegations against Underwood for assault have been put down, they're now trying to charge the guy for soliciting a **********. Looks like they're trying to get this kid on one thing or another.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
So now that the allegations against Underwood for assault have been put down, they're now trying to charge the guy for soliciting a **********. Looks like they're trying to get this kid on one thing or another.
The county DA's office cant just look the other way at this, with national attention and all...They'll be accused of harboring the Pack or whatev...
Look for some weak-*** charges and some sweet-*** plea arrangement...everyone wins (kinda)

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The county DA's office cant just look the other way at this, with national attention and all...They'll be accused of harboring the Pack or whatev...
Look for some weak-*** charges and some sweet-*** plea arrangement...everyone wins (kinda)

In the latest reports it just sounds like they really have nothing on him for the assault. If they were to go ahead and send it to a trial I'm pretty sure Underwood would win. I think the DA's office knows this, which is why it disturbs me that they want to get him on something else. You're right in that they simply can't let this go. Underwood has to face some kind of consequence for his stupid deeds. As to whether it comes from the legal system rains to be seen.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the latest reports it just sounds like they really have nothing on him for the assault. If they were to go ahead and send it to a trial I'm pretty sure Underwood would win. I think the DA's office knows this, which is why it disturbs me that they want to get him on something else. You're right in that they simply can't let this go. Underwood has to face some kind of consequence for his stupid deeds. As to whether it comes from the legal system rains to be seen.

Well when you admit to paying someone for sex its not like that isnt a crime...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cmon man, that was none other than FS Eugene Robinson!!!!

You should know your Packers' history...

I never remember his name but yeah he was key for those two SBs. Actually I was wrong it was the bart starr award

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Well when you admit to paying someone for sex its not like that isnt a crime...
Too bad that info surfaced...The general consensus I ascertained from the comments and my Bears fan friends are/were that "those were just some attention starved, money hungry *****es" (pardon my bluntness) and "No **** they're doing that, look at Tiger"...and so on...Even though they're probably not smart enough to realize he makes something like 1/250 of Tigers wealth.

Now that he's admitted (I think?) to hiring a pro-ho he's got another pill to swallow and IMO he created that himself. Allow me to explain...He could've (could've isnt a word according to spellcheck???) just said he nailed her and she went crazy and started spewing this nonsense. Now, I know that would've been lieing and obstructing an investigation but look at the big picture...The floor was bound to fall out of their story eventually, he already broke the law and was getting -more or less- pounded in the media. Had he just rode it out a day or two w/o saying he hired a pro-ho then he would've (but would've is a word according to spell check, hmmm)
been somewhat alleviated of the media black eye and NOT facing criminal charges and the ongoing of this circus...
So instead of "assaulting" these two women he now just "John'd" himself out. Which of course is better but still not good....
Im apologize if my argument seems poor but I just wanted to vent a tad. Thanks for reading...
1 more point though (and I doubt he was Mirandized) but the Miranda Rights are just that, rights, not the Miranda Suggestion...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad that info surfaced...The general consensus I ascertained from the comments and my Bears fan friends are/were that "those were just some attention starved, money hungry *****es" (pardon my bluntness) and "No **** they're doing that, look at Tiger"...and so on...Even though they're probably not smart enough to realize he makes something like 1/250 of Tigers wealth.

Now that he's admitted (I think?) to hiring a pro-ho he's got another pill to swallow and IMO he created that himself. Allow me to explain...He could've (could've isnt a word according to spellcheck???) just said he nailed her and she went crazy and started spewing this nonsense. Now, I know that would've been lieing and obstructing an investigation but look at the big picture...The floor was bound to fall out of their story eventually, he already broke the law and was getting -more or less- pounded in the media. Had he just rode it out a day or two w/o saying he hired a pro-ho then he would've (but would've is a word according to spell check, hmmm)
been somewhat alleviated of the media black eye and NOT facing criminal charges and the ongoing of this circus...
So instead of "assaulting" these two women he now just "John'd" himself out. Which of course is better but still not good....
Im apologize if my argument seems poor but I just wanted to vent a tad. Thanks for reading...
1 more point though (and I doubt he was Mirandized) but the Miranda Rights are just that, rights, not the Miranda Suggestion...
No Im with you on that. He should have been smarter at the time. I think he just freaked when the cops showed up and told the truth.

As far as the Miranda rights go, they just changed the law that they arent required to be given out anymore. Also I think before you had to be arrested or detained to be read your rights. Not sure of where that would land Underwood. Maybe a legal expert could comment

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just keep thinking of his wife... just giving birth 2 weeks ago and already having 2 other children at home. Then to hear this.. how devastating for her. I mean really, he couldn't wait the 6 weeks? :doh:

With that being said... I really hope that the media will put out these two ****** names and pictures. They no longer deserve to be protected, as they are predators NOT victims. They intended to rob him, they tried to implicate several players, they filed a false police report, etc. It makes it harder for the true victims of ****** assault.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
No Im with you on that. He should have been smarter at the time. I think he just freaked when the cops showed up and told the truth.

As far as the Miranda rights go, they just changed the law that they arent required to be given out anymore. Also I think before you had to be arrested or detained to be read your rights. Not sure of where that would land Underwood. Maybe a legal expert could comment

Yeah, I feel ya...Just something to keep in mind for the criminal element reading this post :)
"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" ...
I know he was probably scared but that didnt help him much...
The FACTS are what decide whether or not charges will be pressed...talking just adds more "facts" to the case....
Oh well, I wish him the best in this, at home and the rest of his life...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
X-Factor said: I just keep thinking of his wife... just giving birth 2 weeks ago and already having 2 other children at home. Then to hear this.. how devastating for her. I mean really, he couldn't wait the 6 weeks? :doh:

THAT IS A GOOD POINT, but again, she CHOSE TO DATE/MARRY THIS GUY AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN A GOOD GUY. HE IS A DOG, the BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY. I'm not saying she deserved that, but sometimes.... you have to look at the statistics and with open eyes. Tiger Woods was no exception either.

With that being said... I really hope that the media will put out these two ****** names and pictures. They no longer deserve to be protected, as they are predators NOT victims. They intended to rob him, they tried to implicate several players, they filed a false police report, etc. It makes it harder for the true victims of ****** assault.

THAT IS A PAIR OF SENSATIONAL POINTS and I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT IT. I BET YOU these ****** already have lost their families because of their loser lifestyles. I want Underwood to file a countersuit against them, and then maybe the media WILL REPORT THEIR NAMES and show their FILTHY MUGSHOTS. I hope TMZ or someone leaks it soon regardless.....

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming back to my first point! Does anyone know the name of the Ho's or has anyone seen their faces? Are they gonna be charged for filing a false claim of ****? This is a major problem and America has looked past it repeatedly. What happens when someone is ***** or actually sexually assaulted. Let's posterize their ***** on the billboards, television stations, & news papers. Why should they get off with a prostitution charge only. Is that justice to those who are assaulted? When is gonna stop?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well, how do they charge him without a witness? If she is going to testify that he was going to pay her, does that not make her a **********? And if she went with him, then she should be charged as well. Just a thought.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, how do they charge him without a witness? If she is going to testify that he was going to pay her, does that not make her a **********? And if she went with him, then she should be charged as well. Just a thought.

I think the two women already gave their testimony that they were being paid for doing ****** activities. When they cried out about the **** allegations the police were informed that Underwood gave them monetary rewards. Thereby they dug their own grave with this one and can't take their statements back.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is still ongoing? Things have a funny way of rearing their heads at the worst time. Right before the SB so they can milk the controversy for all its worth. I can imagine on the other side, Big Ben's romps are being drug through the mud again too.

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is still ongoing? Things have a funny way of rearing their heads at the worst time. Right before the SB so they can milk the controversy for all its worth. I can imagine on the other side, Big Ben's romps are being drug through the mud again too.

You can't go more than 2 hours with out hearing about it on BSPN and the NFLN.

Members online

Latest posts