Packers interviewed in ****** assault case

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since when has it been any surprise to anyone that professional athletes are marks out here. Yes Underwood was stupid! Anyone that cheats and gets caught always is stupid. I'm not saying that it was right, but what I am saying is it is more of the norm then not. These are professional athletes and women look at them differently and don't be dumb and assume that they look at you the same way because unless you have money and or fame they don't.

I live in Baltimore and worked at the hotel that houses the Baltimore Ravens during the off-season. Just today I saw Terrell Suggs dropping off one of his Ho's at the hotel where they have a few standard rooms during the off-season where the guys go to get served. Listen these are professional football players and not church choir boys. They are young, have come into a great amount of money, and get an enormous amount of attention from very beautiful women no matter how ugly they are.

The bottom line at some point these women have to be held equally accountable for their actions and accusations if proven wrong. I like anyone else would find it extremely hard to believe that one guy could sexually assault two grown women. Have any of you tried to fight even one women or even deal with one that was threatened or mad? Tell me there wouldn't have been some sort of battle scars which would have caused Underwood to be arrested immediately. Yeah a man could hold off one woman, but two - today common. These women want to get paid as so many of them do and what better of a time to do it then now with what is going on in sports. You heard of copycats - well I don't know the facts, but just looking at the situation I would have to ask myself how & why was it able to happen or take place. Someone hold these Ho's responsible to discourage others from doing the same just for money. When one is actually attacked for real then people might believe it.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Since when has it been any surprise to anyone that professional athletes are marks out here. Yes Underwood was stupid! Anyone that cheats and gets caught always is stupid. I'm not saying that it was right, but what I am saying is it is more of the norm then not. These are professional athletes and women look at them differently and don't be dumb and assume that they look at you the same way because unless you have money and or fame they don't.

I live in Baltimore and worked at the hotel that houses the Baltimore Ravens during the off-season. Just today I saw Terrell Suggs dropping off one of his Ho's at the hotel where they have a few standard rooms during the off-season where the guys go to get served. Listen these are professional football players and not church choir boys. They are young, have come into a great amount of money, and get an enormous amount of attention from very beautiful women no matter how ugly they are.

The bottom line at some point these women have to be held equally accountable for their actions and accusations if proven wrong. I like anyone else would find it extremely hard to believe that one guy could sexually assault two grown women. Have any of you tried to fight even one women or even deal with one that was threatened or mad? Tell me there wouldn't have been some sort of battle scars which would have caused Underwood to be arrested immediately. Yeah a man could hold off one woman, but two - today common. These women want to get paid as so many of them do and what better of a time to do it then now with what is going on in sports. You heard of copycats - well I don't know the facts, but just looking at the situation I would have to ask myself how & why was it able to happen or take place. Someone hold these Ho's responsible to discourage others from doing the same just for money. When one is actually attacked for real then people might believe it.

Agreed. Hell, a think a team of ***-ing women would dominate in the NFL. Then they'd be the ones accuse of ****** assault. Scenario probably went down like this. 1.) Women see rich male. 2.) Women flirt with rich male. 3.) Rich male gets lucky with 2 women. 4.) Rich male doesn't buy said women anything. 5.) Women retaliate by declaring ****** assault.

The guys have the pick of the litter when it comes to attractive women, why the hell take the ones that aren't willing. Doesn't add up.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I don't agree with what Underwwod did, I also believe the two women were just as much at fault. It is even more disgusting that they are now lying about what really happened, there's just no way you could have a non-consensual *********. I really hope this doesn't hinder the packers at an already unstable position, why couldn't it have been jarret bush?

What facts are you basing off of that these women are at fault? or that they are lying? Do we even know what they said in order to accuse them of lying?

If you know something about the case please fill us in. Otherwise your making assumptions with little to no facts. I could just as easily assume that Underwood held a gun to one of their heads and forced them to do watever. It sounds just as stupid.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guys have the pick of the litter when it comes to attractive women, why the hell take the ones that aren't willing. Doesn't add up.

There are many theories on why men **** women (or men), but a common one is for control and power. That they get a rush from sexually controling someone and using force, a rush that doesnt come from consensual sex. Their brains do not process their ****** behavior as most peoples do, just a child molesters doesnt.

Not at all saying this has anything to do with underwood though, as we really know very little details of the situation.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Whenever I heard his name I think about this

Terrell Suggs, Bleach and Alleged Domestic Violence - Michael Tunison - The Sporting Blog - Sporting News

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I live in Baltimore and worked at the hotel that houses the Baltimore Ravens during the off-season. Just today I saw Terrell Suggs dropping off one of his Ho's at the hotel where they have a few standard rooms during the off-season where the guys go to get served. Listen these are professional football players and not church choir boys.
Well-said Sunshine!
That's why I just shook my head at some Packer fans who felt our team was morally superior to consider bringing in Shawne Merriman, Randy Moss, or Antonio Cromartie!
At the same time, here we have Johnny Jolly, and last I checked, he hasn't been in any Pro Bowls like the other 3 guys did.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly, No one wants a team of thugs, but your not going to win with choir boys either. What you have to hope for is that these young men will grow into responsible men and realize what's at stake. Realize that their careers and reputation isn't worth it for a 20 second climax. Oh and one of the guys who frequents the hotel is none other then ex-packer Frank Walker.

All I'm saying is that guys are gonna be guys, but they just have to exercise more responsibility with their team in mind.

zimbabwe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Secondary TROUBLE

Most of us have said the packers need to get aggressive and address our secondary issues, before addressing our OLB need. But here is the straw that broke the camels back..

A post earlier stated there is a packer under investigation for ****** assault. Well its Brandon Underwood a key player this year for our "shakey" secondary... Here's the article...

I believe TT hand will be forced to move... Or we will end our postseason on the same note, destroyed via the air.... Not by cardinals, but Cowboys, Saints, Vikes, who knows all these teams can past and with a rotation of a injured pro bowler, a rookie safety, and a player with a looming criminal investigation, i would say that we need help!!!

i cant post full link but its at cheeseheadtv.(com)

zimbabwe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Secondary TROUBLE (sex assault)

Most of us have said the packers need to get aggressive and address our secondary issues, before addressing our OLB need. But here is the straw that broke the camels back..

A post earlier stated there is a packer under investigation for ****** assault. Well its Brandon Underwood a key player this year for our "shakey" secondary... Here's the article...

I believe TT hand will be forced to move... Or we will end our postseason on the same note, destroyed via the air.... Not by cardinals, but Cowboys, Saints, Vikes, who knows all these teams can past and with a rotation of a injured pro bowler, a rookie safety, and a player with a looming criminal investigation, i would say that we need help!!!

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup, we know its Underwood, its all in the post already going. Yup Yup.

obryant13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hilarious how you can tell which posters on this thread are or have never been popular well liked wealthly people....if you had you'd know as young as a guy like underwood is he's bound to screw up once, pretty well anyone young that comes up on fame and or money is going to get into the lifestyle for awhile.

kinda feels like ive read a bunch of close-minded 90yr old womens replys to a ****** assault case. the reality is its 2010 so lemme tell you they were all drunk at the least possibly some drugs involved too so none of them actually know exactly what happened that night. They will all lie to the police and whoever was able to come up with the better story with no holes will prevail or no one will have enough proof in their favor, pretty much how anything works with getting into these situations today.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
My favorite line in this thread so far is...
Anyone that cheats and gets caught always is stupid.
So, if they cheat and don't get caught it's ok? Nice way of looking at things.

You heard of copycats - well I don't know the facts, but just looking at the situation I would have to ask myself how & why was it able to happen or take place.
How and why? Well lets see, a married man trying to get some on the side. So let's blame the women instead of the cheating husband. Had he been able to keep it in his pants he would not be in this situation.

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hilarious how you can tell which posters on this thread are or have never been popular well liked wealthly people....if you had you'd know as young as a guy like underwood is he's bound to screw up once, pretty well anyone young that comes up on fame and or money is going to get into the lifestyle for awhile.

kinda feels like ive read a bunch of close-minded 90yr old womens replys to a ****** assault case. the reality is its 2010 so lemme tell you they were all drunk at the least possibly some drugs involved too so none of them actually know exactly what happened that night. They will all lie to the police and whoever was able to come up with the better story with no holes will prevail or no one will have enough proof in their favor, pretty much how anything works with getting into these situations today.

He was stupid, thats the only indisputable fact. And you're right, most guys will lie to the police, especially when caught in that position ~ isn't a written in the young man's bible.. 'deny, deny, deny' ~ however, Underwood did admit to sex with them ~ only denied the assualt aspect, and frankly, his story holds weight... because as far as I can tell, he doesn't have the super powers to assualt 2 women at once.

I am not 90 years old, but the fact that he is married with THREE children (the 3rd being a 2 week old), made me lose all respect for this young man. Does this mean I wasn't "popular" or a "well-liked wealthy person" because I don't give him a pass? Usually by the time you got caught, you have done the same thing in the past. I still do not believe he should lose his job because as far as i know adultry and self-centeredness are not crimes.

IMO, the management should reiterate to him that he represents the Packers 24/7/365 and warned that they will not have negative press...or he will be walking sooner than later. His position as a professional football player holds certain public image responsibilities that Goddell is trying to make them all adhere to.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So if your a well liked wealthy person with athletic skill you can do what ever the hell you want and its ok?

Nice lesson for todays youth!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree with obryant13.

It's not about being well liked, or knowing the circumstances. It's about moral values.

If he's just a young rich kid, then it's impossible for anyone to blame him for accepting a menàge à trois.

But if he's married, with 3 kids, with one being newly born (didn't know that, thanks X-factor), then he's a scum.

And the fact that teammates have bashed him, saying he's been a problem from the get go? Scum AND locker room problem.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't yet know the facts of the case - all we know so far is there was ****** contact between adults (maybe or maybe not consenting). If it was consenting, then why would Goodell suspend? True ... he is a scumbag (like Tiger Woods), but until the facts come out, I'm not sure anything illegal happened. He and his family will have to sort out that part of it.

On the Packers ... this is a team matter. We don't know how the Packer coaches and players are reacting and how big of a distraction this is. We may all have our opinions, but this a matter for McCarthy, his coaches, the team captains, and the team to deal with. If this group of people believes it is better that he goes, I'm sure he will be shown the door - if this group of people thinks it can be overcome, then life will go on.

Let's let this run its course before we all start jumping all over it.

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having children when your young usally means you are NOT mature and can not handle responsibility. Just because he is married says nothing about his relationship with his wife. They may have felt it necessary to get married when she got pregnant the first time and he might not really be in love with his wife. Young people do stupid things, especially when SEX is involved.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would assume unless something big comes out that no charges will come. Still will linger like Loftons situation did.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the latest is that the women met the guys at a strip club, cruisin chubby's in case anyone hangs out in the dells and is interested in visiting.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Yeah, I was up in the Dells that weekend. Wish I could've ran in to em...

Can somebody please answer a question for me...
I commented the other day in another thread how glad I was that the Pack are a pretty stand-up team, not getting in to too much drama and all...
After reading all the news reports of this and the comments that follow say **** like "go figure, another Packer in trouble" and "****** assault, another Packer winter" and other comments like that. Maybe I've been out of the loop or just busy but what am I missing here? Who else has caused/been in trouble since the Chewy thing when I was a kid?
I really hope the replies dont follow the trend of "Where do I start......"
Thanks in Advance, Josh

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would assume unless something big comes out that no charges will come. Still will linger like Loftons situation did.

It sure sounds that way. Changing a story from one person held her down to only one person was involved is a pretty big change in the story. The accusers look to have lost credibility with law enforcement. Unless the facts change, Underwood will have to answer to his family and to his teammates and coaches, but probably not law enforcement.

Linger with who? The team or the public? It will probably linger with his family.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Yeah, I was up in the Dells that weekend. Wish I could've ran in to em...

Can somebody please answer a question for me...
I commented the other day in another thread how glad I was that the Pack are a pretty stand-up team, not getting in to too much drama and all...
After reading all the news reports of this and the comments that follow say **** like "go figure, another Packer in trouble" and "****** assault, another Packer winter" and other comments like that. Maybe I've been out of the loop or just busy but what am I missing here? Who else has caused/been in trouble since the Chewy thing when I was a kid?
I really hope the replies dont follow the trend of "Where do I start......"
Thanks in Advance, Josh

only one i can think of is Jolly. Mathews has been accused twice now, which is dumb. just happens to be in wrong place at wrong time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts