Packers interviewed in ****** assault case

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Several days ago, we pointed out that an arrest-free Memorial Day weekend could be evidence that NFL players have learned from the misadventures of men like Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.Then again, maybe not.Per Sharif Durhams of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, police...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer accused of ****** Assault?

This is worse than the BS case against Shawne Merriman.
Now I know why Matt Flynn follows ALL the Kardashian ***** on Twitter.
I asked him why he follows them all... he answered "Because I want to".

Police investigating unnamed Green Bay Packer in sex assault - NFL - SI.com

LAKE DELTON, Wis. (AP) -- Police in a south-central Wisconsin community say a Green Bay Packers player is under investigation for the alleged ****** assault of two women early Saturday.
Police in Lake Delton, outside of Madison, have not identified the player and say no one has been arrested.

Sgt. Gerald Grimsled says officers responded to a Lake Delton condo around 4:20 a.m. Saturday on a report that two women were sexually assaulted. He says seven players were questioned and all cooperated. He says they were all released but police are still investigating whether one of the players was involved in assaulting the women.
Grimsled says the six others are not suspected of criminal activity. They are Matthew Flynn, Khalil Jones, Joshua Sitton, Korey Hall, Bradley Jones and Clay Matthews.
A message left for Packers spokesman Aaron Popkey was not immediately returned Saturday.
http://bit.ly/bt3BPF

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was posted on another packer forum that Brandon Underwood was the 7th. Why the hell do players even put themselves in this position?! Just plain stupid.

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers player admits ****** contact, claims there was consent

The still-unnamed member of the Green Bay Packers who is under investigation for ****** assault reportedly has admitted having ****** contact with the alleged victims. (Yes, victims.) However, the player claims that the contact with the two women was consensual,...

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers investigation moves toward conclusion

The investigation regarding allegations of ****** assault made by two women against a still-unnamed member of the Green Bay Packers could soon be over, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel."Our investigation is coming to a conclusion," Lake Delton, Wisconsion Sgt....

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Underwood? I knew we couldn't count on that ******.
Where's Antonio Cromartie now?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Expanded article

The investigation regarding allegations of ****** assault made by two women against a still-unnamed member of the Green Bay Packers could soon be over, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

"Our investigation is coming to a conclusion," Lake Delton, Wisconsion Sgt. Gerald Grimsled said, per the Journal Sentinel.

Grimsled acknowledged the discrepancies in the versions of the events. The alleged victims claim lack of consent; the player says there was consent.

"That's the two conflicting reports or stories in the incident that we're getting, yes," Grimsled said.

"We're trying to be careful no matter who it would be," Grimsled said. "We don't want to falsely accuse someone of something when we haven't determined from our side if they did something or didn't do something."

On one hand, we're having a hard time envisioning a situation involving one man and two women and a claim of nonconsensual ****** contact. Without getting overly graphic, it would be difficult to sexually assault one while physically restraining the other from, you know, leaving.

On the other hand, we'll be watching for signs of home cooking in this one. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's alleged escapades occurred not in the Pittsburgh area, where his bodyguards are members of law enforcement and the cops have (or at least had) a reputation for looking the other way when a Steelers player gets into trouble. In a small town in a state where the Packers are worshiped, discretion easily can be exercised to conclude that proof beyond a reasonable doubt would never be established at trial, and thus that charges won't be pursued.

The mere fact that the player's name currently is being treated as a state secret makes us wonder whether the authorities are predisposed to accepting his word over the versions supplied by the alleged victims.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Expanded article

Packers player admits ****** contact, claims there was consent

Posted by Mike Florio on June 5, 2010 8:04 PM ET
The still-unnamed member of the Green Bay Packers who is under investigation for ****** assault reportedly has admitted having ****** contact with the alleged victims. (Yes, victims.) However, the player claims that the contact with the two women was consensual, according to Charles Davis of the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

The women claim there was no consent. The women also initially claimed that more than one player was involved. Police interviewed seven Packers; six of them are not suspected of criminal misconduct.

The unnamed player becomes the third NFL player accused of ****** assault in less than a year. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has faced two such claims. A civil suit filed earlier this year alleges that Colts defensive tackle Eric Foster sexually assaulted a hotel worker on the morning of the AFC Championship in January.

Though the six-game suspension imposed on Roethlisberger likely will trigger speculation that the unnamed Packer will face similar treatment even without an arrest, keep in mind that the league looks to pounce preemptively only on repeat offenders.

"If somebody's showing a pattern of behavior and a series of misjudgments, we should find out what that is and try to deal with the problem," NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell told me during an interview that will appear in the upcoming PFT Season Preview magazine. "I'm not going to wait for somebody to get thrown into jail."

In this case, the unnamed Packer could get thrown in jail. But the league most likely won't intervene until the matter is resolved, unless the player in question has prior issues under the Personal Conduct Policy.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These women think Brandon Underwood has like a 10-million dollar contract or something?

I guess this was their only chance at a quick 6-figure cash grab, in their opinion, plus they got to have themselves some chocolate Tootsie Rolls, which I hear is en vogue these days (see Amanda Bynes Twitter).

I wish players would file counter-suits against all these cash-grab lie accusations!
Put the b*tches on a lie-detector and see how they do.

What were the other Packer players doing? Cell-phone videoing it?

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Unnamed Packer likely will be named soon

We've caught wind of rumblings that the name of the unnamed Packers player accused by two women of ****** assault could soon be revealed.At least one reader has tried to post the player's name in the comments tonight -- several...

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would hope that if this is proved to be consensual that they blast these women to no end. Posterize their faces & names for everyone to see. More times then not it's all about money and it's planned. How in the hell can you have a non-consensual three-way?

It's is happening to often in this society where the high profile and rich are the only ones with their names & pictures plastered across the news, while the Monica Lewinski's make millions while on their knees knowing that the President's wife is down the hall. Or the women who went after Woods knowing he was married, but could care less about his wife or kids. Just their own personal gains. Who were they again?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its foolish for anyone to jump to any conclusions based off of a media report. Trying to portray the situation as a packer didnt do anything wrong, when you personally know nothing about what happened is just ignorant. I guess if you knew someone involved it might give you more cred but otherwise your just spouting off some **** your just assuming.

I think its interesting though that clay matthews finds himself in the news again just for keeping the wrong company.

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its interesting though that clay matthews finds himself in the news again just for keeping the wrong company.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize his Packers teammates were 'bad or wrong company'. I realize he's in the news again, but so were a bunch of other Packers that don't usually find themselves there. Maybe he should just hole up by himself and forget team comaraderie. You have to draw the line somewhere.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize his Packers teammates were 'bad or wrong company'. I realize he's in the news again, but so were a bunch of other Packers that don't usually find themselves there. Maybe he should just hole up by himself and forget team comaraderie. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Team camaraderie is easily established in about 12 hours in Appleton.

D

Derps

Oh I just love my fellow Packer fans circle the wagons when it's one of our own...how many thugs and ****** are we gonna have on this team throughout it's history? So angry!!

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would hope that if this is proved to be consensual that they blast these women to no end. Posterize their faces & names for everyone to see. More times then not it's all about money and it's planned. How in the hell can you have a non-consensual three-way?

It's is happening to often in this society where the high profile and rich are the only ones with their names & pictures plastered across the news, while the Monica Lewinski's make millions while on their knees knowing that the President's wife is down the hall. Or the women who went after Woods knowing he was married, but could care less about his wife or kids. Just their own personal gains. Who were they again?

I agree with you, but let's let the facts come out first before we rush to any judgments.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts