1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Hotel - Omni Los Colinas

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Murgen, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    its extremely hard to get into team hotels. if your going to its better to use a service entrance. hmm maybe ill send a stripper teds room...

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Why can't my hotel get any guests like the Packers, most important person was a Senator I think, and the occasional college hockey team. It woudl be great to serve the Packers.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    They don't always made the location of team hotels public information for security reasons, especially in rival cities. If I were the Packers, I wouldn't of disclosed that information, this is the SB, tensions run high. It is cool though that they get the whole hotel to themselves and don't have to worry about other guests!

But now that I know where it is, maybe I'll send some cure Kittens carrying baskets of Wisconsin cheese.

5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Damn. Now I wish I was a hotel worker at the Steelers one. Could drug their drinks and eats with Ambian on game day. LOL

It would suck to be a Packers fan working at the one the Steelers stay at.

6. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    I couldn't mention players, but I know when the Ohio Buckeyes fans came to Wisconsin for their game this year, they were a lot like these Steeler fans, after the game, I didn't even want to smile or face a rude accusation.

7. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    Where do opposing teams usually stay in Green Bay? Fun part about small towns is it's always easy to narrow it down, haha

8. tarafan

tarafan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    serious, I have a ride from Lexington, KY, no one else from here is going (I don't want to stay with my ride and his family), any guys looking to have one more split room cost? Sat and Sunday nights.
    paulchartier53@ yahoo

to e-mail no spaces

9. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    I think they usually stay in Appleton

10. Claymaker

Claymaker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Pretty sure almost all of them stay at Paper Valley Hotel.