Packers Hotel - Omni Los Colinas

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its extremely hard to get into team hotels. if your going to its better to use a service entrance. hmm maybe ill send a stripper teds room...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Why can't my hotel get any guests like the Packers, most important person was a Senator I think, and the occasional college hockey team. It woudl be great to serve the Packers.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They don't always made the location of team hotels public information for security reasons, especially in rival cities. If I were the Packers, I wouldn't of disclosed that information, this is the SB, tensions run high. It is cool though that they get the whole hotel to themselves and don't have to worry about other guests!

But now that I know where it is, maybe I'll send some cure Kittens carrying baskets of Wisconsin cheese.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn. Now I wish I was a hotel worker at the Steelers one. Could drug their drinks and eats with Ambian on game day. LOL

It would suck to be a Packers fan working at the one the Steelers stay at.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I couldn't mention players, but I know when the Ohio Buckeyes fans came to Wisconsin for their game this year, they were a lot like these Steeler fans, after the game, I didn't even want to smile or face a rude accusation.

tarafan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
serious, I have a ride from Lexington, KY, no one else from here is going (I don't want to stay with my ride and his family), any guys looking to have one more split room cost? Sat and Sunday nights.
paulchartier53@ yahoo

to e-mail no spaces

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts