Packers headed for NFL Europe

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Rhein: McBrien, Morley, cornerback Chris Day, tight end Sparky Hamilton, guard Joe Quinn, defensive tackle Doug Sims.

Frankfurt: receiver Sam Breeden, receiver Jamal Jones, safety Chonn Lacey, defensive end Seante Williams.

Amsterdam: linebacker John Garrett, receiver Kelvin Kight.

Berlin: guard Joe Hayes.

Cologne: receiver Mike Marker, safety Wendell Williams.

Hamburg: linebacker Nick McNeil, linebacker Shawn Morgan, safety Art Smith.

If the chance comes about, I may have to watch some NFL-E :D

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the latest thread so I am going to post here.
This Mcbrien kid can make some throws. I watched a little of the game today and from what I saw he can wing it. Now he winged it to the wrong players on a couple of occasions but he made some good throws.
Could this be the guy to replace Favre? :shock:

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morley and Sander are in NFLE. The Packer's page on NFL.com has a couple of diaries avaliable: Morley and WR, Jamal Jones. Good reading.

LOREN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes an sander is punting real nice over there so far

it just proves he can play very well against other guys who cant make it in the nfl either

loren

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McBrien replace Farve--No way! The packers drafted Aaron Rodgers with a first round draft choice. He will get every chance to learn under Farve and become ,if he is capable enough to be the Q.B. of the future for the Packers. In the meatime Craig Nall will be the backup, he has 3 years in the Packer system. it is his job to lose, will will see what happens in Training Camp. I watch McBrien in Training camp last year the Packers liked him but the jury is out on him as a N.F.L.starting Q,B. Scott McBrien is 6 ft tall and 189 # from Maryland with 1 year experience. kind of smallish for a N.F.L. QB but most fans like a small Q.B. who can play with the big boys.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree that Rodgers is the next heir apparent to Favre.

You're talkin' about a 1st round pick slated to be picked very very high - almost No.1 - who, for whatever reason, slid down to land in our laps - meaning it was just meant to be... call it fate, whatever. In fact, as the pre-draft conversations went around - I didn't really hear all that much about that Utah QB, until right near the end... and it could be that Utah was a major factor in why Rodgers slipped down so far - most of the other Teams didn't need a new QB all that bad.. they were focused on other essentials. Take Utah out of the equation, and Rodgers goes in the first five picks, easy. Add that one guy from Pete Carroll's team at USC into the fold and Utah drops into the 'teens before he gets nabbed - that's just the way the Draft works out - it's never a sure thing, any way you take it.

I thought McBrien was shorter than that - and I guess I prefer my Qb to be bigger, around 6'3" or 6'4" is a good height. Brett's linebacker mentality is probably the biggest reason as to why he's lasted so long, like he has! On other teams, they may have actually made him into another Henderson type... think about it - His Dad trained him to play both positions. Wouldn't hardly let him throw the ball at all.

Just my opinion........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts