1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers have Job Openings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vegOmatic, Dec 28, 2007.

1. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wow $8 a hour thats pritty good in america anit it?

3. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe it's slightly above minimum wage.

4. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You would think they would have snowblowers like we do over here in Michigan.

5. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to like you mort. Now I hate your smarmy Newcastlean face!! j/k. :p

$8/hour is well.... not all that great. Doesn't exactly pay the mortgage.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They could never fit a snowblower in the small area you have for your feet there........plus they have to shovel off the bleacher seats.

7. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are always 300 plus- out at Lambeau Field early in the moring, in order to be one of 300 who gets a job Some are turned away because there are always more than 300 in line for the job.

A person told me her son earn $85.00 cash out at Lambeaul Shoveling on Thursday. Ne deductions.He was extremely happy to earn $85.00 and help the Packers out. $8.00 per hour is not bad for a part time job just shoveling snow to the end of the aisle and throwing the snow on metal type Chute, so it goes to the bottom of the stadium and front end loader takes it out of the stadium.

This is 3rd time this year that Packers have had to hire shovelers Most shovelers are High Schoolers, college kids and some adults who want to earn some cash.

Many years ago the Packers had volunteers to do all jobs out at the Old City stadium. They worked as Guards, Ticket takers, parking attendants, Ushers at Packer games. There was no pay for these jobs at old City stadium Their reward was getting the see a part of the Packer game usually the 2nd half of the game.and helping out the Packer franchise.

This was another reason why the Packer fanchise made it in the tough early days of team 1919- late 1950's or later. The Packer now pay everybody involved in doing all jobs the volunteers did in the early days for free.

8. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I would be a snow shoveler just to be at lambeau it would be worth it. I have shoveled many a snow flakes in my day, its good hard work.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now that you live in California, you have to deal with different kinds of "flakes!! :lol:

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Isnt that the truth!! LOL Cant shovel them though. :)