Packers' Harrell isn't done just yet

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers defensive end Justin Harrell doesn't know when he's going to hit the football field again, but he knows he's going to try.The 2007 first-round pick, who has contributed practically nothing on Sundays to Green Bay, says he isn't going...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Can't they just wire the vertebrae together or something. Fuse em, or does that take years to heal? How much flexibility does a lineman need? Would that effectively end his career if two vertebrae are fused. I guess if it would have helped they would have done it already.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^ thats wasnt aimed at you Murgen ... i just dont wanna hear slouch boys name again till he is on the cut list ...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hey, no problem. I took it as your frustration with the situation with Harrell. I feel the same way. What a B.U.S.T. = Bubblebutt, Underachiever, Soon to be, Traded.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Can't they just wire the vertebrae together or something. Fuse em, or does that take years to heal? How much flexibility does a lineman need? Would that effectively end his career if two vertebrae are fused. I guess if it would have helped they would have done it already.

"Fuse" is always a bad word on the medical/football career front. I listened to MM's latest press conference and he indicated that Harrell is showing positive signs. Still, as everyone has been saying, the length of his recovery and previous production on the field could very well end his short career in Green Bay. Stuff happens.

Members online