Packers had TE Ryan Krause in for a visit early this week

Reaction score
Tight end Ryan Krause (6-2½, 256), who spent the last three seasons with San Diego before being waived March 1, was in Green Bay for a visit early this week.

Krause, 25, was inactive for all 16 games in 2006 after leading the Chargers in exhibition receiving with 10 catches for 137 yards. Plagued by injuries, he started one of just five games in 2004 and '05 and had five catches for 81 yards.

"I don't know what the heck to do with him," an AFC personnel man said. "He looks like a receiver playing tight end. He's certainly got enough athletic ability."

Krause, who has 4.62-second speed in the 40-yard dash, did play wide receiver at Nebraska-Omaha. He was arrested Jan. 6 for drunken driving and having open alcohol in his vehicle.

Source.

Interesting, the certainly look to have an eye on a pass catching threat.

Does remind me too much of David Martin with the injury history though. :-?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I seen that, looks like someone to bring in a test Alcorn and company:)

I hope we nab the kid from Arizona state if he slides into the 2nd round... Had a poor combine but a productive career at ASU.

Zach Miller, Arizona State (Underclassman)

Zach Miller totaled 144 catches for 1,512 yards and 14 TDs in three years for the Sun Devils.
Positives: Runs precise routes ... Quickness and agility ... Size (6-foot-4-plus, 258 pounds) and strength ... Tremendous body control ... Does a good job of beating jams and is fast enough to make long gains after the catch ... Intelligence ... Able to consistently find openings in zone coverage ... Good blocker.

Negatives: Not many, but he does have room to gain strength.

Members online

Latest posts