Packers going all white for color rush uniforms

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind one way or the other. some don't care too much for the color choice because they think nfl is out to cash in on the white jerseys. didn't know we had to buy them.

However, I think all white gives a more "intimating" approach than all green.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could have been worse I guess. But the more they make everything surrounding the game more important, the less important the game becomes.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the reason for these uniforms ?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
These are just for the Thurs night game against the Bears this season.
NFL proshop sells the uni's to raise money for some charity. After the NFL gets its cut of course. Bears and Packers just changed the pants out with their normal jerseys. Packers will wear road white at home for the first time since the gory days.

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was never a big fan of these alternatr and throw back jerseys but whatever. Just a marketing ploy towards casual fans. At least its only a game a year.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny that 9 odd teams are not even wearing their color rush uniforms :roflmao:

Though honestly, I kinda liked the dark blue throwback uniform.

Wonder who'd buy the current white one?

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These are better than the yellow uni's I've seen pics of.

H

HardRightEdge

What is the reason for these uniforms ?
It must be for the female viewership...a departure from that "same old look".

In the all-whites, Clay will be an angel descended from heaven, oh my. The mere thought gives me the vapors [sigh, faint]. The linemen will like it...so slimming.

I really hate this sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, what a bunch of crotchety grump ***** you all are. I think the all white is awesome and there is nothing "feminine" or casual about my fandom. The world changes on a daily basis, change is good.

H

HardRightEdge

Lol, what a bunch of crotchety grump ***** you all are. I think the all white is awesome and there is nothing "feminine" or casual about my fandom. The world changes on a daily basis, change is good.
This isn't "change", it's a Nike product placement. "Change" would be the Packers permanently ditching the "green and gold" (or yellow if you prefer) in favor of Hunter's Orange and Snow White. The "win, win" here (often used in the same sentence as "change is good") is Nike getting to do some brand building as "supplier to the NFL" while displaying their wares in a pitch to the vast amateur ranks while the NFL gets paid for the product placement while also putting some "fashion" element into the game to distract from the violence, injuries and drugs in a lame appeal to the second-to-the-last frontier...female viewership. The last frontier is international, but I digress.

Unrelated to this matter, since we are passive observers of this trivial "change" which we take or leave as we sit fit as only tangentially the "changee", shall I elucidate how it comes to be that most change is bad? I don't think anybody wants to hear that. What you do want is to be the beneficiary of as many of the the vert rare genius changes for the good while dodging the impact of as many of those day-in-day-out, time-sucking and enervating pointless or failed changes as you can manage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts