Packers/Giants highlights

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this is my first post ever!!!... I've been a packer fan for ages...and I've been a regular reader of this forum for years. I'm currently stationed in Germany...but I wake up at weeee hours to watch all packers game live... anyways...check out Bigby on the Fumble Recovery Dog Pile... He was literally pulling a Giant player out of the pile...it was the FUNNIEST thing ever!!! ahahahhahahahaha...

I love the packs...and hope this will be a glorious season!!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this is my first post ever!!!... I've been a packer fan for ages...and I've been a regular reader of this forum for years. I'm currently stationed in Germany...but I wake up at weeee hours to watch all packers game live... anyways...check out Bigby on the Fumble Recovery Dog Pile... He was literally pulling a Giant player out of the pile...it was the FUNNIEST thing ever!!! ahahahhahahahaha...

Welcome to the board, Captain! Thanks for posting. I like Atari Bigby a lot. He made some nice plays in coverage today and put a couple hits on people. He is a huge improvement over you-know-who.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Welcome aboard Captain.
I was pointed out the Bigby move to my wife as well.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Welcome Captain!

I'll have to watch that again. One thing that's really impressive that I missed watching it on tv the first time was that pass to Lee was totally perfect. Favre was fading back and had almost no margin for error (as the announcer said). Simply beautiful. :)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You got a good eye. That was hilarious. :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Grabbed the guy by the ankles and yanked.. it was pretty funny.

You see that lick Bishop gave on the KO return... not sure who got the worse but it was a shot. Reminded me of Cecil in his day... throw everything at it and hope you don't knock yourself out.

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the warm welcomes...

I love Tromadz's rendition of Bigby's leg-yanking move...with the errie music. I laughed so hard...just like those Monkey-Stills that Trom inserted in his other Bigby's flying monkey sacks clips...

I would love to see Bigby do some more crazy stuffs!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts