PACKERS GETTING TOP RANKINGS

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I prefer it when we are under the radar. We sure are getting a lot of attention just for going 2-0, and considering the first game was by no means a show of force (especially from the offense). Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the two wins.. what can I say, I just think most of us like that underdog mentality. However, if we beat the Chargers, we'll be on everyone's radar, and everyone's top 5 lists! And I will gladly adjust to that, no problem at all ;)

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's so hard to say at this point in the season. I have 1-4 as New England, Indy, Pittsburgh, and Dallas, but after that it's really hard to say.

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would be happy if w can play a close game with chargers.

i don't care if the media discover or not us. i know that we can be a good team, this year or next year...this is the importat thing...we have to improve. last year we struggled with top team excepet maybe with the saints.

so next year (with brett) we can enjoy and hope for something good

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a 6 and a 5 from usa today and SIO holy crap thats high... i like it.

but.

if we lose to the chargers...we wont even be on the top 15 list. so goes it though.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm always a bit of a pesimist, maybe cause I take it so serious I hate being hurt later in the year. I'm still happy if we at least win the games we should and go 10-6. This week should say A LOT in where we are in the rankings

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win the game and the media moves your team up in the polls. It is an amazing concept.

It is great to see the Packers win games. As soon as the team comes together and plays a solid game I will feel better about their chances this year.

A 3-0 start to the season would be fantastic.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have to win this game. Not because it's essential, or it will affect the team's mentality or confidence or anything like that. Just because I want to see it so bad!!!

If I don't see a win this week, I'll probably cry for about an hour. Yeah. It means that much to me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
They have to win this game. Not because it's essential, or it will affect the team's mentality or confidence or anything like that. Just because I want to see it so bad!!!

If I don't see a win this week, I'll probably cry for about an hour. Yeah. It means that much to me.
I'm the same way...........i don't give a rodents ****** who picks the Packers in what number...........all i care about is that they keep winning!!!

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

When I imagine seeing the 4th qtr clock tick down to 0:00 and up at the top of the screen: GB 23 SD 20 I get a shiver down my spine and a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly....

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying not to get overhyped about this game. Its just one of those situations where if we win people will really start paying attention. I mean, we DID just beat two playoff teams in a row, but I kind of like the whole underdog thing. People in the press are picking us to win this game, not because they really think we can, but they don't want to be the ones who didn't see it coming, if that makes any sense. I'm trying really hard not to be spoiled by being 2-0. I'm so happy that we are, but we are still a very young team. Beating the Chargers would be huge for us. It's been very strange watching ESPN and the talk about the Packers being all positive and optimistic, and people actually sounding excited about this team.

Members online

Latest posts