Packers Game Not Televised!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, last season we here in Chico got to see the Packers every single game (unless the 49ers played at the same time.) since this is Aaron Rodger's home town. Well here we are in week 2, the Packers play at 10 PT and the niners play at 1 PT yet for some reason our local FOX station is not showing the game! Not ANY game at ALL before the niner game! I have NFL RedZone, but it doesn't really show me the whole game =( NFL Sunday Ticket is out of the question.

Here is question: How can I find and watch this game online? Do the Packers have a service? the NFL? Anything?! If anyone knows of anywhere that I can get this game streamed that would rock!

Also, week 3 is the Packers / Bears match up. Once again the Niner game is being played at a different time than the Packers game, but I realllly don't want to miss this one!

Thanks for any and all help!

--Rob.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I would think Fox does not have the national double header this weekend. I believe the networks alternate it. That is probably why the 9ers game is the only one you'll get. I do not do online streaming. DSL just won't cut it. Packer football every time is one of the three advantages to having the GreenBay TV broadcast towers 1-4 miles outside my front door. You may have to go elsewhere to watch. Try here : http://www.packerseverywhere.com/

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I don't get the game either this week.... :( it was a LOOOOONG wait since last Thursday to see if we get it or not.

I'll be busy anyways, but will have my phone and my nfl.com updates coming!

GBPack90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Chicago doesn't get the game either, so I used the Packerseverywhere to find the closest bar to go to.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to a B-dubs they all have Sunday Ticket.. And garlic parm boneless wings ...... Mmmmmmmmmmm.. I wish my Sunday Ticket came with wings...

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same Squealers who got rocked by the Ravens?
Oh believe me, I'd LOVE to see the Seahawks do the same thing, but my inner reality check is telling me that the Steelers are now pissed off and will be playing extra hard to make up for the Ravens embarrassment. Plus Seattle is still in rebuild mode and frankly are just not very good (yet). I'll still be watching this and hoping for an upset!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Tough Luck

Mediacom sucks down here and refuses to make a deal with FOX even though they made a deal with ABC to continue showing those stupid soap operas, so i have to watch an AFC game today. Can't even watch the Saints, which will be on Fox.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not on in Philly! :( You can always keep up with the game here on the forum with the game day thread and chat! :) Looks like I'll be seeing most of you cats on here today!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, they showed da bears getting their butt kicked here in I O W A....

...dozen of bears fans tuned in to watch them lose.

Who won the SUPER BOWL again last year? Why would you not want to show that game?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think the networks who broadcast these games should provide live streaming of the game for a nominal single use fee. Not everyone has directv nor can they get it where they live. For instance, if the game is on Fox, you should be able to go to Foxsports and log in. Then use your credit card to pay a couple bucks to watch the Packers game. Instead of insisting on a season subscription, they could sell streaming for individual games and I think they'd make a bundle. Some of the "underground" streaming sites out there are inundated with viewers. Think of the extra money these networks could make for a minimal amount of effort.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I don't think that it is ultimately a network issue. I think it is the NFL that controls broadcast and distribution rights and you can purchase a plan from the NFL (nfl.com -- GameRewind?).

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can always check with this guy Greg Punzo, of Late Night Sports Talk, on Twitter. I don't know him, nor do I use Twitter, but he can usually tell you where to go.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't think that it is ultimately a network issue. I think it is the NFL that controls broadcast and distribution rights and you can purchase a plan from the NFL (nfl.com -- GameRewind?).

I checked it out. It doesn't include live game broadcasts.

Members online

Latest posts