PACKERS GAME HAS BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

OP
OP
Title Town USA

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also the falcons @ ealges is moved to 3:15 as stated in article so that means if giants lose saturday, green bay won't be eliminated atleast until after the falcons game. Hopefully packers will be alive and then it will be really exciting. Plus, it now allows us to focus on the things that have to happen for the packers to make it without having to do so WHILE watching them at the same time.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats awesome, and to make it even better than having our possible last game of the year on primetime, we will no our fate before the game starts

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So

Redskins must beat the Giants,
and
Packers must beat Bears,

plus any one of:

Panthers over Saints
Falcons over Eagles
Rams beat choke kings.

3 underdogs will have to win.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
We have a thread about this already, silly peoples!

Cheez,
A St. Louis Rams loss to the Minnesota Vikings;
A Carolina Panthers victory over the New Orleans Saints; OR
An Atlanta Falcons victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im soooooo happy!!!!! i live in florida and might have the opportunity to watch (hopefully not) favre's last game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this doesnt make much sense to me....from the NFLs viewpoint

more than likely, by the time bears\gb happens sunday night, GB will be out of the playoffs(although im hoping and praying!!!!) and the bears have nothing to play for either.

oh wait....Favres last game(maybe). nevermind.

at least we can all tape it then!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i read an article about this..

it is possible that Brett Favre will be playing his final NFL game in prime time.

they really want Brett to retire huh? :-p

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome!! i'll be in my whirlpool suite (possibly alone), in the jacuzzi, lots of bubbles & bubbly watchin my packers - can't get any better than that!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anyone else smell a conspiracy.

Brett Favre at the end of his career possibly making the playoffs under unbelievable circumstances... and now... John Madden is gonna be covering it.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Brett Favre at the end of his career possibly making the playoffs under unbelievable circumstances... and now... John Madden is gonna be covering it.

Who let that Viking fan in here? :razz:

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let's hope madden see some TDs....I dont like when he start doing "what a heck of a player is...." when #4 throws 1000 ints....

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I think back over the years, (I know that this is not the same team) I recall often how badly the Packers tend to underperform when the chips are down. Why, I don't know. They seem to come out flat with everything on the line. Sorry if I sound the pessimist....I don't prefer it that way, believe me. I would be happy to eat crow in this instance. If they do well, you will see me here, publicly chomping on it, feathers and all. As usual, the networks are covering all bases in the hopes that viewers will he hyped and all games meaningful.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:

Who let that Viking fan in here? :razz:

Says the Site Admin ... :chalflag: :chalflag: :chalflag: :chalflag:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The only thing that would make it better would have been for the game to be at Lambeau.

And and and Brett Favre, and and you know Curly Lambeau and and and you know Vince Lombardi... you know they built this town from the ground up....

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this going to be shown everywhere? Like possibly in New York? Please?

OP
OP
Title Town USA

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, this is on national tv on NBC. All out of state fans have to love this move to sunday night i'm sure!!

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadie said:
yes, this is on national tv on NBC. All out of state fans have to love this move to sunday night i'm sure!!

uhh huhh! Well i woulda went to sports bar but hey now i get to sit back and watch the game here, someone be sure to put a thread up for this one !

Members online

Latest posts