Reaction score
Do they fly to Chicago, or ride bus

Bus ride would be at least 3 hours

Just curious

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it's 3 hours.
It's three hours from Madison to Chi town.

Good question. I've wondered this myself.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now you got me wondering how they get all their gear down there (And to other games?)
Do they have a semi or is it cargo planes?
Not all their stuff could fit into regular baggage holds. Could it?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Jermichael Finley tweeted about flying tonight and how much he hates it, if that's any indication.

I guess he and his wife Courtney appeared at that Packer bar (Northwoods?) that was mentioned here earlier - apparently she made a big impression on everyone. (She is gorgeous, and so much fun to follow on Twitter.)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
All their equipment is flown in, I never asked the specifics, but we had a gst whose job was to set up for the TV stations, and they would help the players get to their hotel room, set up their locker room, direct equipment bags, and set up for the game. Unfortunately the Packers had a private contract and he never worked with the Packers, and that was the only team he hadn't gone to a game to. While he was up in Wisconsin he went to the Packers/Dallas game and although he was from Texas he loved it. When he spoke of this it was from the airport.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They must of took a bus from the airport to the hotel, somebody posted a twitpic on here of them arriving in Chi town.

I'm guessing the equipment was bussed down in advance of their arrival.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They must of took a bus from the airport to the hotel, somebody posted a twitpic on here of them arriving in Chi town.

Yeah, they definitely must have taken a bus from the airport. That'd be one helluva walk.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I can tell you driving to so many games over the years from the 'burbs of Chicago, it takes almost exactly 3 hours from my house to get to Green Bay. Add 45 minutes to get downtown and it's roughly 3 hours 45 minutes to 4 hours, depending on traffic.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can tell you driving to so many games over the years from the 'burbs of Chicago, it takes almost exactly 3 hours from my house to get to Green Bay. Add 45 minutes to get downtown and it's roughly 3 hours 45 minutes to 4 hours, depending on traffic.

and thats what I posted from mapquest

Members online

Latest posts