Packers fans worldwide!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the Sunday night game in Mexico City, I seen some fans in Azteca Stadium wearing PACKERS Shirts!

Go Pack Go!

Vas Pack Vas!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys ever get curious - go look up places to watch the Pack - worldwide..

Try doing it on PackersNews or JSonline -- and then go back and review Packers.com

I've found we have fans in Bangkok.... for real!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
On the Sunday night game in Mexico City, I seen some fans in Azteca Stadium wearing PACKERS Shirts!

Go Pack Go!

Vas Pack Vas!

was he completely hammered? that was Chamuko...did you see him throw up on Kurt Warner's wife? i've been wanting to do that for years..good job buddy!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was rather surprised not to see a ton of Cowboy fans there. There are many Hispanic Cowboy fans in my area. Dallas has pumped a lot of their games into Mexico, I've heard. Jerry Jones wasn't the only one surprised at all the SF fans at the game (until the Cards took the lead).

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
tromadz said:

Go Pack Go!

Vas Pack Vas!

was he completely hammered? that was Chamuko...did you see him throw up on Kurt Warner's wife? i've been wanting to do that for years..good job buddy!

I was there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great thing to have a game in Mexico City, we went there saturday for a little pre-game tailgating, I got tickets from a very good friend of mine who is uneducated, he is a 49er fan,

Lots of beer there!!!! I am getting ready for the important game TODAY !!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :twisted: :wink: :thumbsup: :pals: :pray:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
arrowgargantuan said:
tromadz said:

Go Pack Go!

Vas Pack Vas!

I was there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great thing to have a game in Mexico City, we went there saturday for a little pre-game tailgating, I got tickets from a very good friend of mine who is uneducated, he is a 49er fan,

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :twisted: :wink: :thumbsup: :pals: :pray:

hahaha...i knew it. way to represent Chamuko!! the real game is about to start...im pumped.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
arrowgargantuan said:
tromadz said:

Go Pack Go!

Vas Pack Vas!

I would have loved to have been there - 105,000 fans screaming. Had to have been a rush.

Members online

Latest posts