Packers fans not happy with treatment in Chicago

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Here’s a post just for the Eagles fans that saw we only pick on them. CBS 2 in Chicago reports that some Packers fans in attendance at the NFC Championship physically paid the price for showing up. “Bam! Right in the face! Bam! Right in the face!” Mel North told CBS when asked how a…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't want to go to the game in fear of being mugged. In the Madison paper today there were accounts of fans getting heating packs thrown at them. And some were dressed in Badger gear as camouflage

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has happened to me in a parking garage in Chicago after the week 17 game in 2007. This guy was walking behind be and my girlfriend yelling and what not, but we just ignored him. Then she got hit with a hot chocolate and he ended up on the wrong side of a parking garage beating. The weird thing is, when I got off him i turned around expecting to be swarmed by Bear's fans, but nobody did anything. One guy said he deserved it for what he did, and that I should leave as fast as possible. Typically I am not one to get hot headed over sports, but he threw a full plastic souvenir of hot at hot chocolate not only at a girl, but the girl that happened to be my girl friend.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Gymrat thats horrible glad you knocked him down. I have heard reports of Bears fans dumping beer on players, and my cousin a bears fan brags how he spat on a Packer.

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gymrat thats horrible glad you knocked him down. I have heard reports of Bears fans dumping beer on players, and my cousin a bears fan brags how he spat on a Packer.
Lol. I didn't just knock him down, I still have his blood on the Packer coat I was wearing that day. I guess I haven't washed it off as like a symbol or something.
Most of the fans were very friendly though. One guy bought me a beer after one Bears fan yelled " hey don't sell that packer fan beer." to which the other Bear fan standing behind me yelled " it is made in Wisconsin moron."
In 07 Me and a friend of mine, who is a Bears fan, actually went to Green Bay for the draft party and left right after our 1st pick to make it back to Chicago for their 1st pick. I had my Green Bay stuff on and everyone was very nice. You just get a few bad apples once in a while and those are the ones that everyone hears about. Every team has them.

Members online

Latest posts