Packers fans, and Bears Fans

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think you guys need to be scared. I love my Packers, they did good. Rex is NOT the guy. 0.0 QB Rating?

The Packers made the Bears look pedestarian tonight. Of course, we will hear the Bears had nothing to play for, etc etc. That's wrong. That's ******** at its finest. It's a division rival. When the Pack was up, the Bear was down, it was always a hard fought bruising game regardless of what was on the line. The same can be said when it was vice versa.

The Pack handed it to the Bears tonight. Other teams took notice.

You(Bears) will be one and done. Seahawks/Cowboys will tear you up. If not, the Saints/Eagles will.

I still keep playing Nick Collins INT for TD in my head. I don't know why, for some reason, it took my breath away. It was a thing of beauty. It's how defense should be played.

Packers NFC record 7 - 5, Divisional record 5 - 1. 5 - 3 on the road and 3 - 5 at home. I've kind of had a rule of thumb, you win all at home an half on the road and you're in good shape.

People wanted McCarthy's head (at times, I lost faith in him too) and demanded we should have the Lions HC or Vikings HC.

Right now, this minute, I'm glad we have McCarthy. McCarthy is going to do his best to prove it is best for Brett to play his final year, as in 2007.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I was downtown tonight for New Years, all the Bears fans came over to where I was, they were pissed, rofl! They suck, DA BEARS STILL SUCK! Super Bowl? PULEEEz!!!! Wake up call... I'm going to have a lot of fun on Tuesday, I have quite a few people who I owe some ridicule time

Reaction score
I was amazed at McCarthy's playcalling.... it was superbly mixed and great execution. He took a huge step forward tonight, this team is young but they won't be intimidated.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was music to my ears to hear Bears fans booing their offense as it took the field in the second quarter, even though they are seeded #1 in the playoffs. I think Madden was right about the Bears QB's: They should start Grossman but have a quick hook.

Don't underestimate the awfulness of the NFC competition, though. There simply is not a special team in the NFC this year, but somebody has to represent the conference in the Super Bowl. Right now I think the Saints have the best chance, followed by the Eagles, who have been hot lately. But the Bears are a close third because of their defense and special teams.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well guys, the pack played great...what can I say?

No team is going to win a game when its QBs throw 5 ints, 2 of which are returned for TDs, plus lose a fumble. Anyway, that's been the story of the Bears all year. Its all about Rex. Either he plays like Peyton Manning or Danny Weurfful. There's rarely an in between.

Thing about Chicago. They can lose to, or destroy any team they play, including San Diego. The "one and done" stuff is all sour grapes, I know they didnt look very good last nite, but the Bears already handed it to Seattle and NYG once. Dallas got whipped by detroit and they cant face the Saints until the NFC championship game if they make it there. Basically what Im getting at is the "one and done" thing isnt a sure bet.

I'll continue to post around here for a bit if you guys have any questions.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Saints will go to the Superbowl. Honestly I can't see the Bears beating them in the playoffs.

My bet is on Saints vs. Chargers in the playoffs.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys all have to be CRAZY!

This IS the best Chicago football team I've seen! I thought they played GREAT! Grossman's passes to Woodson and Dendy were a thing of beauty. If he keeps it up, Rex will win a LOT of football games for the Packers.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the Bears can fix some things both offensively and defensively they'll be done in two weeks. They played with intensity and grit, and it wasn't enough. I'm proud to be a Packer fan.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears where playing nickle d most of the game, they where really trying to win but we just tore them apart.

i am really looking foward to next season.

the bears have a pretty good chance of getting to the sb but they will mess it up somehow.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Well guys, the pack played great...what can I say?

No team is going to win a game when its QBs throw 5 ints, 2 of which are returned for TDs, plus lose a fumble. Anyway, that's been the story of the Bears all year. Its all about Rex. Either he plays like Peyton Manning or Danny Weurfful. There's rarely an in between.

Thing about Chicago. They can lose to, or destroy any team they play, including San Diego. The "one and done" stuff is all sour grapes, I know they didnt look very good last nite, but the Bears already handed it to Seattle and NYG once. Dallas got whipped by detroit and they cant face the Saints until the NFC championship game if they make it there. Basically what Im getting at is the "one and done" thing isnt a sure bet.

I'll continue to post around here for a bit if you guys have any questions.

I can assure you it, it is not sour grapes. I've been stuck watching the Bears play several times this year. They have an impressive defense, when it shows up. The offense is hit or miss. They have nothing consistent. The special teams, well thats how they get their advantage.

If a team can get a half way decent running game, stuff the special teams. I feel the Bears will lose.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was downtown tonight for New Years, all the Bears fans came over to where I was, they were pissed, rofl! They suck, DA BEARS STILL SUCK! Super Bowl? PULEEEz!!!! Wake up call... I'm going to have a lot of fun on Tuesday, I have quite a few people who I owe some ridicule time

I actually envy you. I'm here in California where nobody cares about anything. The only people I could rub it into are online or via the phone.

I had so many trashtalking emails the past week. Heh, now I can just hit reply and not even say anything. :rotflmao:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This IS the best Chicago football team I've seen! I thought they played GREAT! Grossman's passes to Woodson and Dendy were a thing of beauty. If he keeps it up, Rex will win a LOT of football games for the Packers.

4 months of silence and now you come crawling out because the Packers beat the Bears?
Sad Obi1annabe.
:rotflmao:

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazingly this Bears team (better than the 85 team according to many Bears fans) required the ref's (twice) to beat Tampa Bay in OT and that future hall of famer (Tim Rattay), a miracle drop by Roy Williams to beat the Lions, and GB beat them like red headed step-children so I hope Bears fans are comforted by that better than the 85 team when they are one and done in the playoffs HA HA HA
Pack88

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I was amazed at McCarthy's playcalling....

yeah, it seemed when the bears blitzed, we had a draw,shovel, or screen pass to exploit it. i was impressed.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

4 months of silence and now you come crawling out because the Packers beat the Bears?
Sad Obi1annabe.

Phil

Does it hurt THAT bad???

I was away for a while and came back BEFORE the game.

I am flattered that you noticed that I was gone. Thanks.

Gotta admit though that this Packer team was NOT the same team that played in the season opener. Personally, I'd like to put in my vote for Grossman the MVP of the game... For the Packers.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

Phil

Does it hurt THAT bad???

I was away for a while and came back BEFORE the game.

I am flattered that you noticed that I was gone. Thanks.

Gotta admit though that this Packer team was NOT the same team that played in the season opener. Personally, I'd like to put in my vote for Grossman the MVP of the game... For the Packers.

I can think of a different word other than flattered. Scared! Obi1, be very VERY scared. If he's keeping tabs or doing the research to find out when you last visited the site. Gosh, that's creeeeeeepy! Not to mention a vote for 'get a life!'.

I'll be watching the Bears game. I like watching a Grossman cost a game for the Bears. Again and again. Why? Because its fun!! And you get to see the special teams an defense pick up the slack.

Rilamann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

If you want to put it like that Packers fans could say well over a decade of silence and now you (Bears fans) come crawling out cause you finally put together back to back to winning seasons.

Still havent won a single playoff game in over a decade too by the way but im sure you are aware of that.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

If you want to put it like that Packers fans could say well over a decade of silence and now you (Bears fans) come crawling out cause you finally put together back to back to winning seasons.

Still havent won a single playoff game in over a decade too by the way but im sure you are aware of that.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rilamann said:
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

And how have the Packers been doing in the playoffs?
Of course I don't mean this year... or last year either.

Oh that's right! Lose to the Vikings. Lose to the Eagles. Lose to the Rams. Lose to the Falcons.
What a dynasty!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
Rilamann said:
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

Oh that's right! Lose to the Vikings. Lose to the Eagles. Lose to the Rams. Lose to the Falcons.
What a dynasty!

And where were the Bears during those years?

Oh yeah, playing at the TOP of their game so that they could draft Grossman.

Yep he is the answer to the Bears QB woes.

BairesPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
Rilamann said:
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:

Sad Obi1annabe.

What a dynasty!

And where were the Bears during those years?

Oh yeah, playing at the TOP of their game so that they could draft Grossman.

Yep he is the answer to the Bears QB woes.

:twocents:
During these years (´94-´06) the bears were 6-20 vs GB...maybe thats why "they" only remember the Packers playoff games.
:twocents:

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I dislike da Bears, its a good thing if they do wind up winning the NFC conference and SB...it will only make the NFC North that much more competitive and better. For the last few years we've been one of the weakest. I hope this does create more concentration to improve our whole division.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts