Packers fan needing a place to go

ozThusker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new here. After the this last kick to the middle regions loss I figured I need a place to go and cry with my fellow fans. Love football, from Nebraska and since we do not have an NFL team I got on board with Ahman Green. Since have turned into a diehard.

Losing like this every time sucks. With that said look forward to getting to know the place and GO PACK GO....go eagles today and :chisux: today....screw the vikings they don't have anything to bother with this year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!!! There is not such thing as a bad time to show love for your team!!! We can be thankful today we gained new friend (forum member)!!! Go Packers!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Losing like this every time sucks. With that said look forward to getting to know the place and GO PACK GO....go eagles today and :chisux: today....screw the vikings they don't have anything to bother with this year.

This post/ and comments, and the ones in the shout box makes me feel soo much better!

Go PACK!! and welcome!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the Packer Forum,,,,,,and welcome to the Big Ten!!!! (Don't ask me why the Big Ten now has 12 teams).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts