Packers fan from Scotland!

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sup guys, been a packers fan for about 3 years now, Loved every bit of this season even through the injuries we've had to put up with.

Slight dilemma for me though, If we make it to the SB then it means that the SB is going to be held the night before my Final exam at uni, and with the time difference means that to watch it I'll have to stay up till about 4am or 5am with my exam being 9am!

oh well lets hope we get there anyway!:chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family!!! The Packers have fans all over the world!

Best of luck on your final exam and I hope you get to stay up and watch the game!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is nothing final about a final, just enjoy the game!:happy0005:...and welcome.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Sup guys, been a packers fan for about 3 years now, Loved every bit of this season even through the injuries we've had to put up with.

Slight dilemma for me though, If we make it to the SB then it means that the SB is going to be held the night before my Final exam at uni, and with the time difference means that to watch it I'll have to stay up till about 4am or 5am with my exam being 9am!

oh well lets hope we get there anyway!:chisux:

What a wonderful dilemma! Nice to see the support from across the pond.

What part of Scotland? My wife and I are considering a trip in the near future.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How cool!!!

I love Scotland! (I've not been there, but want to some day!)

Welcome , welcome!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MY warmest welcome. Hope you wear green and gold kilts during game. You reminded me that my late uncle would walk down the streets in Wisconsin, playing his bagpipes after every Packer win.

OP
OP
Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a wonderful dilemma! Nice to see the support from across the pond.

What part of Scotland? My wife and I are considering a trip in the near future.

Im from Glasgow which if your looking for sight seeing is not the place for you haha

Best places for site seeing are Edinburgh and Loch Lomond, you get some awesome stuff around there :)

shawn33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you'd like to watch the Super Bowl you can tape it. Some VCR's and DVR's have it where you can program it start and stop at specific times. So just enter the time for the SB if you have one where you can do that to, and if it's a SB you'd like to watch.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
Im from Glasgow which if your looking for sight seeing is not the place for you haha

Best places for site seeing are Edinburgh and Loch Lomond, you get some awesome stuff around there :)

Don't know about that Greenbayphil, there are certainly some sights to be seen around Glasgow. Good to have another weegie on board.

Members online

Latest posts