Packer's Fan Fest--March 13-14

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets go on sale next week for the fifth annual Packers Fan Fest, which is expected to draw more than 3,000 people to the Lambeau Field Atrium on March 13-14 to meet current and former Packers players.

Players scheduled to appear include safety Nick Collins, receiver Donald Driver, defensive end Aaron Kampman and cornerback Al Harris.

The event includes a kickoff party, autograph sessions and a tour of the Packers’ locker room. Hours are 4-9:30 p.m. on March 13 and 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on March 14.

Tickets are $85 and include admission to the Packers Hall of Fame. Parking is free. Children 6 and under are free.

Only 3,500 tickets will be available and will be sold first-come, first-served starting at 9 a.m. Jan. 21. Buyers are limited six tickets per order. There is no longer a ticket application system or a random drawing for tickets.

Tickets will be sold online via Ticketmaster (its fees apply); by phone at (800) 745-3000 or (866) 448-7849; by TDD phone at (877) 474-4833; or in person at the Packers’ ticket office at Lambeau Field, Younkers in Ashwaubenon, Macy’s in Grand Chute, the Milwaukee Theatre and Boston Store locations in the Milwaukee area, Madison, Racine and Janesville.

From Green Bay Press-Gazette.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never been to Fan Fest and would like to take my 16 year old son there for his 17th birthday but $85.00 a head is kinda steep.
Plus I gotta get a motel room for us if I wanna have any fun otherwise it's a 3 hour drive home.

How fast would I have to act to get tix once they go on sale? That could be my biggest barrier.

Reaction score
Oh i would love to go to this . I Would Love to meet those players and i love being at lambeau . When you go there you feel magic in the air. Im 16 and for you yooperfan id take him ive went to lambeau 2 times one time i went to the saints game season opener a couple years ago and i went this year to family night with my friends dad and he was sponsoring it so we got to go on the field and i was 10 feet away from the bench with all the players. Trust me it was the greatest experince of my life

OP
OP
P

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yoopper- order your tickets, as quickly, as possble on first day -Jan 21 at 9 am.. 3,500 tickets will be gone very quickly

PWT 36 (Phil)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts