Packers Fan Club in San Diego?

Madison_619

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just moved to San Diego and wanted to know if anyone knew of a link or contact info to any Packers fan clubs in San Diego? Or any other Packers friendly bars.

I know Aussie Pub in Pacific Beach is a Packers bar and I heard that Aaron Rodgers' brother, Luke bartends at a new bar and restaurant in Pacific Beach called the Beachwood so they are a Packers bar too.

Let me know where you guys all go in San Diego..I want to watch the Pack w/ fellow packers fans in San Diego

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just moved to San Diego and wanted to know if anyone knew of a link or contact info to any Packers fan clubs in San Diego? Or any other Packers friendly bars.

I know Aussie Pub in Pacific Beach is a Packers bar and I heard that Aaron Rodgers' brother, Luke bartends at a new bar and restaurant in Pacific Beach called the Beachwood so they are a Packers bar too.

Let me know where you guys all go in San Diego..I want to watch the Pack w/ fellow packers fans in San Diego

First, welcome to the forum!

Next, where at in San Diego are you? I'm up in Oceanside. What prompted you to move here?

RE: your questions, I've been going to the Aussie for the past two seasons, and lemme tell you, that place is NUTS! Even before they sectioned the back half off to make renovations, it frequently got to be standing room only. That included nationally televised games such as MNF or SNF as well. Aaron Rodgers' brother frequents the place during football season.

One huge thing I love about the Aussie is that when the Packers play, they are the only game shown on all the big TV's, regardless of who else is playing, including the Chargers.

The Beachwood just opened up, so we're not sure what their football program is going to be like. Most sports bars will have each game on one TV and that's about it, so we don't know if they will be a Packers only place like the Aussie or if they will be like the other joints and only show the Packers on one TV.

I didn't know Rodgers' brother worked there now, but rumor has it he (Aaron) owns the Beachwood. I have no idea how, if at all, it will impact the way football is shown there come game day.

OP
OP
M

Madison_619

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok...I did some research! The Beachwood has a first floor bar called Red's Saloon and it will be a PACKERS BAR on Sunday! They will have Packers on TVs w/ volume on Sundays. They have a 12ft HD projector screen and the usual 48 in flat screens. Great menu for food too. I went there last night to check it out and the place is sweet. Aaron Rodgers brother, Luke does in fact bartend there and the manager Pete told me he would be working on Sundays at the 1st floor bar. I think I found my spot for Sundays. They're on Facebook if you want to check them out- facebook.com/thebeachwood

*SpartaChris- I moved here for school (and beach & sun)..I'm getting my Masters at SDSU.

Nicole_11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok...I did some research! The Beachwood has a first floor bar called Red's Saloon and it will be a PACKERS BAR on Sunday! They will have Packers on TVs w/ volume on Sundays. They have a 12ft HD projector screen and the usual 48 in flat screens. Great menu for food too. I went there last night to check it out and the place is sweet. Aaron Rodgers brother, Luke does in fact bartend there and the manager Pete told me he would be working on Sundays at the 1st floor bar. I think I found my spot for Sundays. They're on Facebook if you want to check them out- facebook.com/thebeachwood

*SpartaChris- I moved here for school (and beach & sun)..I'm getting my Masters at SDSU.

Madison_619. I too just moved to San Diego and have been looking for a fellow cheesehead to watch the games with! I live about 3 blocks from Beachwood, so if you need someone to watch the games with- let me know!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Madison_619. I too just moved to San Diego and have been looking for a fellow cheesehead to watch the games with! I live about 3 blocks from Beachwood, so if you need someone to watch the games with- let me know!

I'm there at the Beachwood every weekend. Will be there on Sunday for sure, for the game against the Vikings. Definitely stop on by!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts