packers expected to be 4th in division.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. They're are very few people inside ESPN that think Green Bay is going to be any good.

Chicago was predicted to go 4th last year and ended up winning the division. Predicting the NFL is tough to do. They're is a lot of parity. I think GB will finish 3rd ahead of the Lions but probably only by a game or two. I have Chicago and Minnesota ahead of them but nobody in the division has looked any good in preseason. Chicago just scored their 1st offensive TD with the 1st unit in tonight preseason game. Which would be the last one. It was setup by a turnover.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Clayton called Charles Woodson, Rod Woodson. This isn't a typo like the other article, THE LINK GOES TO ROD WOODSON'S PLAYER PAGE.

Beyond that stupid mistake, I don't really disagree with anything written there. However, I think we'll be 3rd. The Lions suck.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Doesn't surprise me. They're are very few people inside ESPN that think Green Bay is going to be any good.

Chicago was predicted to go 4th last year and ended up winning the division. Predicting the NFL is tough to do. They're is a lot of parity. I think GB will finish 3rd ahead of the Lions but probably only by a game or two. I have Chicago and Minnesota ahead of them but nobody in the division has looked any good in preseason. Chicago just scored their 1st offensive TD with the 1st unit in tonight preseason game. Which would be the last one. It was setup by a turnover.

Actually it was set up by a kick return, and it was the Browns!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
porky88 said:

Yep I just saw it now on NFL Network. Devin Hester made the return. Heard wrong while watching the No Huddle.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
pyledriver80 said:
porky88 said:

Yep I just saw it now on NFL Network. Devin Hester made the return. Heard wrong while watching the No Huddle.

Hester is going to be doing that all year long. They drafted him specifically for that purpose. He has busted 2 or 3 big returns already in preseason.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Actually it was set up by a Devan Heaster(sp?) return.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that doesn't surprise me at all. Most so called experts think the Packers will be 4-12 or 5-11. Some even give us 6 wins, but only a few do. If we do get 6 wins there is a good chance we will pass the Lions and finish third in the division. Now the NFC North is a winnable division, b/c the Bears can't score. The Vikings lack playmakers. and The Lions can't stop anyone. So if the Packers straighten out their problems they could win 9 or 10 games and win the division.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody is really giving Green Bay a chance, and the season hasn't started yet.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we beat the bears who rely on turnovers to win games which will be tough for us no doubt abot that,but we will win the division our first game will be a true test of what's to come.

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan4ever said:
if we beat the bears who rely on turnovers to win games which will be tough for us no doubt abot that,but we will win the division our first game will be a true test of what's to come.

agreed.

but it depends on if they will still be good.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well,
Call me crazy but, I am still anticipating an improved defence. But, the d needs to create TO's. The O-line is key. Still think we need some help.

Would like to see GB pick up a vet OL,RB, and perhaps another WR.

Still going with 9-7...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
based off preseason?

that makes sense.

no, it doesnt.

The Steelers finished 0-4 this preseason. I guess they should forget any desires they have for a repeat... :roll:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
Well,
Call me crazy but, I am still anticipating an improved defence. But, the d needs to create TO's. The O-line is key. Still think we need some help.

Would like to see GB pick up a vet OL,RB, and perhaps another WR.

Still going with 9-7...

I like your optomistic prediction CalifPacker,

I can see 9-7 as well ( with that improved D, O-line and Running game ). Man, now that I put it into print, it sure seems like alot though !!!

GO PACK GO !!!

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only probelm i see in the d is communication (spelling). once they are on the same page the packers will be on the same page.

Members online

Latest posts