Packers dont have a chance

FalconBacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys dont have a chance in the playoffs, you suck and Brett Favre is awful. Lambeau has no mystique, the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falconbacker- thanks for your your input and let me be the first packer fan to thank the falcons for Brett Farve. Hope we get a chance to see you guys in the second round of the playoffs because we still got a foul taste in our mouths from the last visit. :mrgreen:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.
Sure looked like that held true on xmas eve, thanks to the queens for the NFC North title as well.

cbdevil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me be the first to appologize for this guy. On the Falcons board, we have a guy called PackerBacker04 who makes the kind of statements about the Falcons. Only, he then says,"Don't be mean" or "Don't get mad". As annoying as this guy is, I do not know why one of our fans would try and put you innocent by standers through the same crap.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, CBdevil - we appreciate some "honesty" in the words posted on THIS Forum!
FalconBacker04 said:
You guys dont have a chance in the playoffs, you suck and Brett Favre is awful. Lambeau has no mystique, the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.
Lemme see..... on 12/24/2004 "in the MetroDome" (of all places) - The Packers, once again, crushed the Purple Pride with yet another amazing game by the Pack. Earlier this year, in Lambeau Field, the Packer whupped the Vikings, 34-31. Traveling to Minn-e-so-ta, the Packers played the same dance card and the score came out exactly the same all over again... Packers - 34 / Vikings - 31 -- imagine that.... and in case you can't do your homework before you talk trash... the Packers BEAT the Vikings AT THE METRODOME in very good fashion LAST YEAR, too! If fact, here lately, the Packers & Brett Favre have seen their stats at winning in the MetroDome increase in their favor, especially after Mike Tice took over.. ya see.. he's no Denny Green!
So... Falconbacker... run that by everyone... one more time!

Falconbacker...weird usage of the english language....
PackerBacker has a ring to it.... Falcon Backer doesn't...
Ever think of trying a different approach...

Check this out --- I have one friend out in Hawaii, who is also a Member of my site... He hails from the U.P. in Michigan... and calls himself YooperTrav.. Well , last year he started.. working on a Packer site in MSN Groups. He wanted to call it Honolulu PackerBackers.... I, on the other hand, was thinking more along the lines of -- Cheeseheads in Paradise -- as a name for his Group. Currently, he is in hiatus, as they are waiting to see if his wife gets stationed elsewhere... ya see, she works.. he just hangs out in Hawaii.. tough gig...!

Packer fans like to call themselves Cheeseheads / Cheddarheads / PackerBackers... so on. But, falconbacker...? nah - no ring to it.

C'mon guys - maybe we can help this boy out.... any suggestions?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
darius you came back...thought we lost you for a sec there junior...by the way, who's your team?? be a man...and if its the jaguars don't even bother replying.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Pssst, hey AG --- he uses the name Darius... might he be a Vikings fan?

as in darius...the jaguar. i see your point though.

besides, he never once has pledged allegiance to a team though...he also made some comments about the NFC being a joke, which is kinda true. but if he was a viking fan would he dare shoot his mouth off after the regular season sweep? nevermind, don't answer that.

i'd just like him to own up so we can hurt his feelings really.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad -- what was I thinking... had revenge on the brain...stilll..... oh well.
I bet he leaves it hanging... no ******...

Hey Sandra - have you seen the video of Brett's brother explaining how the Family is supposed to say their last name....?

Darius_Rules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
darius you came back...thought we lost you for a sec there junior...by the way, who's your team?? be a man...and if its the jaguars don't even bother replying.

yeah im a jags fan. i know, i know they suck but hey i gotta stick with my team. at least im not a cardinals fan

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have any of you bought the book, FAVRE, yet? There is a great DVD that comes with the book, which is an autobiography written by Brett and his Mother. Part of that DVD was shown in the Brett Favre Special before the Vikings game on Christmas Eve. I do belileve it talks about it in there.... It's either on that, or on the DVD about the Green Bay Packers.

You're supposed to say their name like the shampoo... Suave Shampoo
Remember, the name is french... but, I'll stick with what has been learned.

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Hey Sandra - have you seen the video of Brett's brother explaining how the Family is supposed to say their last name....?

No I haven't.
I just know it's not fah-VRE :wink:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No guys - it's said as "suave" (like debonair, sophisticated)
That's how you say it - Favre (make it rhyme)...

At any rate - I think Brett likes it the way we all say it - he never complains.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darius_Rules said:
arrowgargantuan said:

yeah im a jags fan. i know, i know they suck but hey i gotta stick with my team. at least im not a cardinals fan

at least the cards don't clothesline.

wayner08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.
Sure looked like that held true on xmas eve, thanks to the queens for the NFC North title as well.

has anyone seen the metrodome, it is a ran down piece of ****. I know, I drive by it everyday to go to school. Maybe if they take the top off, there be real men playing football ( the vikes or anyother wussy team that plays in a dome)-----ohh it is sooo cold boo who!!! ******* play in domes !! football is ment to be played in the elements!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wayner08 is one of my friends from college. He is a born and raised wisconsinite who moved to MN for love, poor guy. He stands his green and gold ground though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts