Packers discuss new public safety enhancements at Lambeau Field

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
+1

If I were a terrorist, Lambeau wouldn't be that high on my list of targets. Generally, Wisconsin doesn't boast the same ethnic/cultural diversity as other places and I suspect it would be harder for someone of the jihadist persuasion to go about their business unnoticed. Green Bay, WI isn't Cambridge, MA.

As a general observation, I don't think the federal government is realistically capable of preventing people that are determined to maim/harm/kill from doing so in this country. And if we must be subjected to routine searches and suffer the continued erosion of our personal privacy, then I'm ready to say the terrorists have won.

I apologize for the quasi-political input but, regardless of political inclination, I don't understand how anyone feels comfortable with the consolidation of power that has occurred within the executive branch of the federal government over the past 10 or 15 years...

However, these security procedures are being implemented by a private (non-government) entity with the likely practical purpose of limiting tort liability in the event that some ******* attacks an NFL game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Volvo. Terrorists are morons acting out as a result of years of frustration, which would describe the average Vikings fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts