Packers' discipline and execution and order

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..is bar none compared to many teams I have watched. Also there is so much culture in the Packer stadium and the fan dedication, and the players interaction with the fans is just something to desire for so many other teams out there. Every time I watch Packers it's like watching a bunch of disciplined soldiers out there to do their jobs. You don't see any laziness, sloppiness(ok forget the championship game), or players who just want to fight with anyone who bumps into them.

Am I being biased or do you guys sense the same thing?

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure it matters at the moment, the officials have gone flag crazy, they're throwing yellow at everything.

I think you're being biased, but then that's what being a fan is, I respect someone who sticks by their team and sees the good in them. Unless that team is the Philadelphia Eagles in which case loyal fandom should be punished/cured by lobotomy.

OP
OP
mongoosev

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking a cue from Daniels, Guion now lives in the Green Bay area year-round, allowing him to focus on his two biggest passions: football and fishing.

During his off-days, Guion often can be found casting a line into Machickanee Flowage in Stiles, Wis., or any of the other surrounding lakes and rivers in the northeast part of the state.

He travels to Lake Michigan, Shawano Lake and Fox River in search of crappie and smallmouth bass. Both are difficult to find, but rewarding to reel in.

Guion enjoys trading outdoors stories in the Packers’ locker room with receivers Jeff Janis
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
and Jared Abbrederis
, and offensive lineman Josh Walker
, all of whom hunt and fish.

“We talk about that all the time,” Guion said. “This team you can’t only talk to one group. This team is so family-oriented that everybody talks to everybody, which makes the relationship of the team even stronger.”

Understanding the distractions present in his hometown of Starke, Fla., Guion’s mom, Connie, encouraged her kids to find hobbies in an effort to keep them off the streets.

Guion couldn't have said it better to reiterate what I mean about the guys in Green Bay.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...7b68-06cd-4ae1-b661-bb6bda03f9f4?sf34350872=1

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
..is bar none compared to many teams I have watched. Also there is so much culture in the Packer stadium and the fan dedication, and the players interaction with the fans is just something to desire for so many other teams out there. Every time I watch Packers it's like watching a bunch of disciplined soldiers out there to do their jobs. You don't see any laziness, sloppiness(ok forget the championship game), or players who just want to fight with anyone who bumps into them.

Am I being biased or do you guys sense the same thing?

You are being biased.

I am biased as well.

There are indeed other good teams.

Your premise is correct. I sense the same thing. We are an elite franchise that does things the correct way.

Just because you are biased doesn't mean your premise isn't correct.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Less talk about how 'elite',' great', and so on the team is from fans and the team, and actually winning titles and being elite on the field would impress me a lot more.

OP
OP
mongoosev

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Less talk about how 'elite',' great', and so on the team is from fans and the team, and actually winning titles and being elite on the field would impress me a lot more.

In the sports world it is all about winning but character and camaraderie is in itself a passage to help with wins--working together always have better outcomes than having a broken team. And being in the playoffs numerous times, in a way, substantiates with my view of the packer's(as with the long history of this franchise with it's family-interaction theme). It does help!

This current team has talent, and hopefully they will be disciplined to go all the way to the SB this year!

D

Deleted member 6794

In the sports world it is all about winning but character and camaraderie is in itself a passage to help with wins--working together always have better outcomes than having a broken team. And being in the playoffs numerous times, in a way, substantiates with my view of the packer's(as with the long history of this franchise with it's family-interaction theme). It does help!

This current team has talent, and hopefully they will be disciplined to go all the way to the SB this year!

The major reason for the Packers having been successful over the last seven years is the team's level of talent, especially at the quarterback position. While it's positive having a great atmosphere within the locker room and throughout the organization it's not a must for being a winning franchise.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with all that this could be a special year, but for me, the # 1 thing needed for that to happen is good luck on the injury front.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts