packers could make a run

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The results of Packers game tomorrow will have a huge impact on one life and one team.

A win, which I expect, puts the team at 3-4. They will not make the playoffs, but the win will start momentum. They will start to feel good, they will start to believe a little more.

In life as a person, as a group, as a team, or as an organization or you are either moving forward, moving backwords, or standing still.

Winning can do incredible things. Did anyone here expect the Cardinals to win the World Series? A 5' 7' below average talent short stop is the World Series M.V.P. A pitcher who was 3 and 10 earlier this year and lost his job to his younger brother ealier this year on the Angels' roster is the winning pitcher in the World Series.

Bear fans... Gloat! Good on you! Your tasting what we packer fans have tasted so many times. Enjoy your time at the table. For niether the Packers or the Bears this is not the last supper.

The key is to be moving forward. Not standing still and not going backwards.

Tomorrow's game will be a test for the Packers. Moving forward is my guess.

The one life that will be changed tomorrow is the life of Denny Green.

If the Packers are moving forward. Denny is out of a job.

Book it.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
The results of Packers game tomorrow will have a huge impact on one life and one team.

A win, which I expect, puts the team at 3-4. They will not make the playoffs, but the win will start momentum. They will start to feel good, they will start to believe a little more.

In life as a person, as a group, as a team, or as an organization or you are either moving forward, moving backwords, or standing still.

Winning can do incredible things. Did anyone here expect the Cardinals to win the World Series? A 5' 7' below average talent short stop is the World Series M.V.P. A pitcher who was 3 and 10 earlier this year and lost his job to his younger brother ealier this year on the Angels' roster is the winning pitcher in the World Series.

Bear fans... Gloat! Good on you! Your tasting what we packer fans have tasted so many times. Enjoy your time at the table. For niether the Packers or the Bears this is not the last supper.

The key is to be moving forward. Not standing still and not going backwards.

Tomorrow's game will be a test for the Packers. Moving forward is my guess.

The one life that will be changed tomorrow is the life of Denny Green.

If the Packers are moving forward. Denny is out of a job.

Book it.

If the Packers find a way to win BIG then Denny Green is out of the job this week. If the Packers squeak one by then I think Denny lasts the year and then is let go.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Some ppl are saying that Denny Green knows the Packers and has an advantage over us in that aspect.

HOW!? We have two players left and what three members of the coaching staff from when D. Green coached the Vikings. I don't get it. :shrug:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some ppl are saying that Denny Green knows the Packers and has an advantage over us in that aspect.

HOW!? We have two players left and what three members of the coaching staff from when D. Green coached the Vikings. I don't get it. :shrug:

Zero,

Great point, and I understand where you are coming from.

However, I think Denny "thinks" he knows Brett. I think "He" thinks he knows how to prepare for Brett.

Brett is the Packers.

However..... Denny does not know Hawk?

Packers Win this game...... Brett teaches Denny that "Denny" does not know Brett. Hawk teaches Denny that "Denny" does not know A.J.

And...... M.M. teaches Denny that M.M. is a better coach.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Zero,

Great point, and I understand where you are coming from.

However, I think Denny "thinks" he knows Brett. I think "He" thinks he knows how to prepare for Brett.

Brett is the Packers.

However..... Denny does not know Hawk?

Packers Win this game...... Brett teaches Denny that "Denny" does not know Brett. Hawk teaches Denny that "Denny" does not know A.J.

And...... M.M. teaches Denny that M.M. is a better coach.

It's great to read something this positive. Thanks for this post, sincerely.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts