Packers Color Rush Uniforms (Estimated)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the worst option for late afternoon September games in Arizona or Florida. When the home team selects their white jersey.
DOH! Arizona plays indoors.

D

Deleted member 6794

Wouldn't be the worst option for late afternoon September games in Arizona or Florida. When the home team selects their white jersey.
DOH! Arizona plays indoors.

Unfortunately the Packers will wear the color rush uniforms during the team's Thursday night home games vs. the Bears on October 20.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a fan of this color rush crap. Go retro, have an anniversary jersey, celebrate history, put a patch on honoring a fallen player, but this?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At first glance I don't like it. Looks like a college team.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The young generation loves these wild colorful uniforms. It doesn't hurt to bring new fans to the game. Oregon and Baylor have both said that their uniform changes have played a role in recruiting. Believe it or not.

Its the oldschool fans that are set in their ways that don't like these changes.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe...I would rather see uniforms from the 60s. It would be interesting to see how much different they look.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The young generation loves these wild colorful uniforms. It doesn't hurt to bring new fans to the game. Oregon and Baylor have both said that their uniform changes have played a role in recruiting. Believe it or not.

Its the oldschool fans that are set in their ways that don't like these changes.
Damn right, and now that it's warm out these darn kids are out and keep walking on my lawn. I'm doubly pissed off today

but they'd be stupid to change the identity of a team like Green Bay to attract some young fans. One of its greatest draws is its history and tradition.

This is for a game? It's a money grab, don't let them fool you. I don't think many fans will be created by a jersey worn one game per year. Not the kind that stick around long anyway.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I consider myself old school, but this color scheme isn't bad. At least not as bad as some of the other team's I've seen.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would prefer they wear all blaze orange jerseys during the opening weekend of deer hunting rifle season. Half the fans in the stadium are wearing blaze orange anyway

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I counted 4 words. :p

Darn space bar, I meant to type remotecontrolsprinklersystem

And I don't mind those uniforms at all There is still enough green to offset IMO. I'm not sure if I would like it more or less if the jerseys and pants were the same color.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing we know is that they'll primarily be yellow. Could be pretty different from that pic.

H

HardRightEdge

That's some ugly sh*t, but if it makes receivers easier to spot I'm all for it. ;)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you forgot the pound sign, oh, and I counted 6
you only count the words after "one word" otherwise its always wrong. I would have had to say "six words remote control sprinkler system" and even then someone would have said "I count four words"

As far as the pound sign I started boycotting it as soon as they started calling it the hashtag. Now whenever I want to use the pound sign I actually write out "pound sign" Its my way of getting back at twitter. I won't have any part of it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you only count the words after "one word" otherwise its always wrong. I would have had to say "six words remote control sprinkler system" and even then someone would have said "I count four words"

As far as the pound sign I started boycotting it as soon as they started calling it the hashtag. Now whenever I want to use the pound sign I actually write out "pound sign" Its my way of getting back at twitter. I won't have any part of it.
I hear you, it's why I call it a pound sign. And use a space bar :)

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say we wear the throwbacks more, always liked those. Of course the teams with a rich history always benefit from the throwbacks.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I don't thing it's that horrible looking. At least we keep the short pants, rather than making them onesies. With the bears wearing orange uniforms, the stadium will look like falling leaves. Add a little snow and it would be just purty!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For God's sake, can we please stop with this crap? Bad enough with the throwbacks, now this hideous eyesore garbage. Like the STL-TB game last season, the "ketchup vs mustard bowl'.
It's getting to the point where you turn on a game and can't tell who the hell's playing.

Members online

Latest posts