Packers/Chargers...Hopes 2 C

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one will be glued on our OL. SD has a decent DL and this will be a good Litmus test for our young group. Granted the 1st preseason games are always the sloppiest. Nonetheless I want to see this group have some success in creating holes and pass protection. Secondly I can't wait to see how our D looks. I'm getting pretty excited about this group. Hasn't been this interesting since Reggie retired and the Grave digger left. Plus with Rivers just starting out, we should see alot more running game than passing, good to see how our fast LB's can handle the run. If the OL does indeed do it's job, I think our WR group will have a fair shake to be critiqued, that is, given the time to get open. Lastly I want the sense to win coming from this game. I know its preseason and wins don't mean crap but this is one area in which MS failed. The winning attitude needs to be a snowball effect from the word go and it starts this weekend. I disagree with most that winning in the preseason does mean something, especially for such a young team. I'm sure the stats will be posted demonstrating the opposite but not many teams went to the SB losing all or most of the preseason games.
Go Pack Go..........and thank God- Are you READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy ****, that game is saturday, isnt it?

MAN DID THAT CREEP UP ON ME! IM SO EXCITED I COULD POOP.....AND I DID. BRB@!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah Football season is underway (well preseason ) but its all the same to me

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im with you tromz... well, aside from the chitstains, but what i really want to know is this.......

how/when/where/why/howmuch can i watch this game? is live possible living in atlanta? anyone know? cheers!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonytokes said:
im with you tromz... well, aside from the chitstains, but what i really want to know is this.......

how/when/where/why/howmuch can i watch this game? is live possible living in atlanta? anyone know? cheers!

yeah is it gonna be on NFL network replayed or something, or...live? or....im gonna go carazay!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Iowa so pretty much up near Viking country so I'm begging that it will be on around my town

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it is on NFL Network on saturday night 1AM CST

I will watch it. I will avoid this website like the plague saturday night till I watch it.

OP
OP
C

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL network will be airing this game at 10pm PST. Otherwise they will be going around the nation looking at all the preseason games in a segment called "No Huddle" airing 4-10pm PST. BTW, Dish Netork with the top 180 channels including 8 HBO's, 5 CMAX, and some TMC, plus all local channels, runs about $69/month including free installation for up ro 4 rooms. No, I do not work for this company, this is an unbiased review since swithcing from Charter Communications (cable) whom I believe to be Satan himself. Lastly for any So Cal residents, tickets available from $29 on up.

Members online

Latest posts