Packers bringing in WR

packers4lyfe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows why they're bringing in a new WR- maybe they just need that extra boost after tons of dropped passes against Bears. People on outside forums are yelling that Cutler outplayed Rodgers... you guys think maybe our qb position needs to be evaluated like Brady was last year? I just hate people sayin Cutler>Rodgers and it being kinda true after Thurs night!! Hopefully a new WR would put Rodgers at top 5 qb again and we could RELAX lol. Go packy go

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he was working at the same car dealership that Ted went free agent shopping a couple of years ago.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, there you go, don't give the guy who just makes plays nearly every time he is on the field a shot. Bring in some no name dude. That is brilliant. Ted and this coaching staff need to pull their heads out of their *****.

OP
OP
P

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's something that might be minor and pissy, but bugs me all the same.
The Packers are always making minor, bottom of the roster/practice squad moves like this. Bring in some unknown for a cup of coffee, cut him after a day or two, bring in another unknown for a cup of coffee, cut him a day or two later...
wash, rinse, repeat.
They can put in whatever time and effort it takes to repeatedly make worthless, meaningless moves, but can't be bothered to so much as pick up the phone and inquire about Vernon Davis.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's pretty much it. Look at the number of changes to the practice squad every year and the number of those players to make an impact. Meanwhile, the 53 stays pretty consistent.

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found a youtube video of him. Of course this is all college stuff, but the kid can play.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Found a youtube video of him. Of course this is all college stuff, but the kid can play.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

He seems to not have an issue beating man coverage. 2:22 nice double move!

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the defense will be so tongue-tied trying to pronounce his name that he'll be gone with the ball by the time they say it.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With this elaborate playbook and audible library that keeps young talent off the field I don't see how this guy gets signed and actually plays.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Wish they had Open tryouts. I could beat these jokers of a WR that we got.

Members online

Latest posts