1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers-Bears Tailgating?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerbackerUGA, Dec 26, 2010.

1. packerbackerUGA

packerbackerUGA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This will be my first ever trip to the state of Wisconsin and obviously first game at Lambeau. I want to get into some tailgating and meet some people and to have the best possible time in Green Bay that I can. Is there anybody on here that is going to the game and that is going to be tailgating that wouldn't mind 2 more people to join in. I wouldn't mind contributing in any way that I need to. I want to make this experience the best I can. Thanks a lot. If there are some people out there that would like to communicate I don't mind giving out my contact information to set something up

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    If by chance you dont get someone from here...There is the Tundra Zone in the East parking lot.....thats a huge party

Or just walk up to people with some cash or beer, explain your story and I am positive you will find some friendly help