Packers/ Bears Game Sunday Nite?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
scotty said:
Are you sure? I'm thinking they played on a Sunday night.. maybe against the Seahawks. I know they played a Monday night against Philly (wish I could forget) but I also seem to recall a Sunday night game. Regardless of that, I do take your point.

Nope, the Seahawks game was also MNF. We have not played SNF all year long...

And that won't change.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
P

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jakest3r said:
Oh you better believe it will!Q

An evening game would benifit us fans. We would be able to watch the big games in the afternoon and then watch our game at nite. It would save us from looking at the scores every 5 seconds.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Jakest3r said:
Oh you better believe it will!Q

An evening game would benifit us fans. We would be able to watch the big games in the afternoon and then watch our game at nite. It would save us from looking at the scores every 5 seconds.

You really get off saying the same things I've said, back to me in a quote, don't cha?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
whats there lef tot play for??

player son the team playing for their JOBS when it comes to nex tyear if they Pack dont make the playiffs..

This is a chance for other GMs and coachs to see players form both teams that might not make the Packers team next year.

I dont know about you, but if I was a player and it looked like I would be pushed out the door, I would do my best I could in front of a national audice to pled my case.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was wrong. It will be changed. It's now the late game on Sunday.

by Mike Spofford, Packers.com
posted 12/25/2006
Packers-Bears Moving To Prime Time

The Green Bay Packers' regular season finale against the Chicago Bears on New Year's Eve is moving to prime time.

As part of the NFL's flexible scheduling, the league has selected the Dec. 31 Packers-Bears game for the 7:15 p.m. (CT) kickoff on NBC at Soldier Field in Chicago.

Other Dec. 31 games changing kickoff times as part of flexible scheduling include Atlanta at Philadelphia, Buffalo at Baltimore, and Miami at Indianapolis, all of which will begin at 3:15 p.m. (CT).

While the Bears (13-2) have the NFC's top seed and home-field advantage secured throughout the playoffs, the Packers (7-8) may have their playoff hopes in the balance on Sunday night.

Among the several scenarios that could put the Packers in the playoffs, the most likely involve the New York Giants losing to the Washington Redskins on Dec. 30 and the Packers beating the Bears the next night, plus ONE of the following three pieces of help:

A St. Louis Rams loss to the Minnesota Vikings;
A Carolina Panthers victory over the New Orleans Saints; OR
An Atlanta Falcons victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.

It is still possible for the Packers to qualify for the playoffs if the Giants beat the Redskins, but it would be mathematically unlikely for Green Bay to win the "strength of victory" tiebreaker over New York in that scenario.

Under no circumstances can the Packers qualify for the playoffs with a loss to the Bears.

Sunday night's game, with announcers Al Michaels and John Madden and sideline reporter Andrea Kremer, will be Green Bay's first game on NBC since playing the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXXII in January of 1997.

Members online

Latest posts