Packers are Coach Killers? Got me thinking...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
gmann001 I laugh everytime i see your avatar!!! Its too much!

ilovemypackers, I love that you were on break and happened to beat the other writer!!

Another great article!!! The Green Bay (sending them packing!!) PACKERS!!!!!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Singletary gets replaced during the season. It's almost too late for it to make any difference.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
That's ok if they wait till season's over, we can tally Packers wins over coaches to add, I doubt Lovie goes before his monumental fall in the last game so....
Yea, we got him fired too.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would love it if the Packers got Lovie fired, when he came to Chicago his windy speech was, "I'm here to beat the Packers." and it would be great if the Packers beat him. And annihilate the Bears so bad that it hits the record books.

I doubt Singletary, though I would love to beat the Bear, 49ers learned what happens when you cut a coach midseason not too long ago.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I think all coaches are safe for the rest of the season, do that its late in the season.

well since today is the day that Chilly got fired,.. a week from today doesn't seem too much later in the season eh?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I was thinking that exact same thing about Childress.

Yep, you thought wrong! :happy0005:

The one big difference between the situation in Minnesota and San Francisco is Minnesota is desperate for fan support in order to get a new stadium. They had to fire Childress now or risk alienating the fans whose support they'll need later on to get a new stadium deal done.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely hope the Vikings don't move to Los Angeles. I'd rather see 'em go to Iowa. The division would stay the same, and losing their team to a hated neighbor would really drive the Vikes fans crazy.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely hope the Vikings don't move to Los Angeles. I'd rather see 'em go to Iowa. The division would stay the same, and losing their team to a hated neighbor would really drive the Vikes fans crazy.
0 chances a team moves to Iowa the next 10 years.

The next place to have a team will be LA. And it looks more and more likely that it'll be between the Vikings, the Rams or the Jaguars.

Vikings, we all know why.
The Jags can't sell tickets, are desperate as well.
And the Rams have a new owner, who though promised to keep the team in Missouri, we never know.

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this team is ruthless knocking out qbs killing coaches stomping on the jets cowboys and vikings pride ahhh its great to be a packer fan.:drinks:

Members online

Latest posts