Guess the Packer Forum Announcement

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...
We speculate and obsess about everything else related to the Packers, let's do it about this big announcement.

I predict that the announcement will be that Frank Rizzo has bought the controlling rights for the forum and will be instituting new forum rules.

What's your guess?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dom Capers has discovered technology and will be tweeting in game updates from the sidelines this year to our shoutbox.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

One of us will win a trip to the Big Ten championship in Indianapolis in December and be allowed to celebrate the Badgers championship on the field with the team.

The winner will have to wear an Aaron Rodgers mask and decline an interview request by Dennis Dodd though.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all seriousness, what would be neat is if we could secure a pool of tickets (for those who don't have) or just pick one home game per season to be the Packers Forum gameday get-together.

On the less serious side, maybe they are getting Clay Matthews to be a forum moderator.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it is going to be a chat with a famous packer

( I dont know so this is my wish)

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict there will be an announcement that weekly drawings will be held which will afford forum members the opportunity to view home games from the Forum sky box.
Free beer and Brats included.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they are waiting for the schedule to come out. Therefore, it probably has something to do with a game. Maybe the poster with the most posts will get free tickets to a game?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all seriousness, what would be neat is if we could secure a pool of tickets (for those who don't have) or just pick one home game per season to be the Packers Forum gameday get-together.

On the less serious side, maybe they are getting Clay Matthews to be a forum moderator.
Forum game day get together would be a blast! Some tailgating. a Packer victory. I suspect the next day will look something like this...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
lol. just kidding. I cant dance that good.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its going to be someone really awesome, like Leroy Butler.... or Gilbert Brown! If its Ol Mississippi Mudslinger Brett Favvvvv-"re? I would release feces my wranglers. I would go buy wranglers. He is pretty much one of my all time hero's. I was a die hard Favre backer til we let him go. Then I was blackout ragey for about a week. Then I decided I needed to see the bright side, and back up the young QB Rodgers. Watching him grow into the QB he is now, without the hate blinding me.... GREAT :) I dont judge Favre either. I actually thought he was justified, just played his cards wrong. Who knew Thompson was willing to tell the whole state of Wis to eat cheese curds? Also, until you all have the world class honeys throwing themselves at you,(that #4 did) I'd be fair and reserve some judgment. I have hundreds of Favres rookie cards.... LOL!

Members online

Latest posts