1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers and pro sports in general

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by digsthepack, Jun 21, 2006.

1. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McKenzie, Walker, Harris....I do not know about you all, but if this prevailing punk attitude continues to flourish in the Packers and pro sports in general, there will come a day where I just say **** it!

Is there a threshold for the rest of you upon which you will have no allegiance to these overpaid, whining malcontents, or are you just inclined to eat their crap?

This is so sad....Al has to take care of his family..when he already has numersous lifetimes wages of the average working person already in the bank.

I hope there comes a day when the union gets too bold and the owners shut it down and begin anew with guys who actually give a **** about the game, their teams and the fans.

This sucks!

2. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hallelujah brother! These guys are the reason it costs a couple hundered bucks to see a damn game. It's pathetic!