Packers and Aaron Rodgers agree on 3 yr 150 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are only 11 back ups I would consider possibly better than Love. Now you guys will say there is nothing he has done to prove that and I say there is nothing he has done to disprove that. A lot of these back ups have had their chances as starters and failed. Love has not had that chance. Please do not try to convince me that 1 start is a chance. So Joe to answer your question, I never joke.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as Rodgers can do no wrong in the eyes of many fans. Clearly someone has failed over the past 10 years. Either Rodgers is choking, or the front office has failed to put a championship team around Rodgers. Or maybe a little bit of both. Or maybe a lot of one, and a small bit of the other.
Again people not acknowledging the true failure the front office has been over the years.

Since 2007 the Packers have only fielded one top 10 finish in Rock Gosslins STs rankings. Not once since Rodgers has been a starter has that been a top 10 unit!
2021: 32
2020: 29
2019: 26
2018: 32
2017: 16
2016: 29
2015: 17
2014: 29
2013: 20

Do we need to talk about the defenses? They’ve been average at best in Rodgers career since winning the SB despite all the resources going in that direction. Of our day 1 picks the only offensive players taken in Rodgers career has been Love, Bulaga, and Sherrod. 14/17 day one picks all defense.

The. You’ve got the day 2 defensive picks. 14 players drafted defensively in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. To list 12 of those players: Josh Jackson, Oren Burks, Kevin King, Josh Jones, Montravious Adams, Kyler Fackrell, Quinten Rollins, Khyrie Thornton, Jerel Worthy, Mike Neal, Pat Lee, and Abdul Hodge. I would say all had awful to mediocre at best careers.

Stop making excuses for what this front office has put around Rodgers.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I recall it was for going to a party in violation of the non-vaccinated player policy the league had implemented.

I'm not going to expand anymore on that and in fact this entire thread has now gone on about 3 pages too long. It is in its 3rd recycle of the same ol' same ol'.
Now it's about 7 pages. DUN.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again people not acknowledging the true failure the front office has been over the years.

Since 2007 the Packers have only fielded one top 10 finish in Rock Gosslins STs rankings. Not once since Rodgers has been a starter has that been a top 10 unit!
2021: 32
2020: 29
2019: 26
2018: 32
2017: 16
2016: 29
2015: 17
2014: 29
2013: 20

Do we need to talk about the defenses? They’ve been average at best in Rodgers career since winning the SB despite all the resources going in that direction. Of our day 1 picks the only offensive players taken in Rodgers career has been Love, Bulaga, and Sherrod. 14/17 day one picks all defense.

The. You’ve got the day 2 defensive picks. 14 players drafted defensively in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. To list 12 of those players: Josh Jackson, Oren Burks, Kevin King, Josh Jones, Montravious Adams, Kyler Fackrell, Quinten Rollins, Khyrie Thornton, Jerel Worthy, Mike Neal, Pat Lee, and Abdul Hodge. I would say all had awful to mediocre at best careers.

Stop making excuses for what this front office has put around Rodgers.
I agree that the FO has failed Rodgers over the years, but what's Rodgers' excuse these past two years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts