Dolphins 75-1
Lions 75-1
Texans 100-1
Browns 100-1
Raiders 100-1

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not like it matters (unless you're betting), but I thought the Packers would get a little more love. Oh well, time to be the feel-good story of the year!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every year there's one or two long odds teams that makes a splash and maybe we could be it

but i do think we should be held in higher regard than the vikings, redskins and cardinals

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id put money one the packers and titans, just because of the odds Im given.....Both teams ended the year on a stellar run, especially the titans...I really cant explain why, maybe its because Im from texas and have seen him take over game after game....But I think when its all said and done VY will have won more superbowls than any QB in history...I know his passing stats will never be among the elite or even in the top 30, but I will qoute the Titans broadcaster and say, "Hes the MJ of football, you know he's just got that thing"..

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I think when its all said and done VY will have won more superbowls than any QB in history...

I personally love VY. I was rooting for Texas all the way against USC (but not this year against my Hawkeyes...still bitter), and he got it done. I can't wait to be watching VY after he has a few more seasons under his belt.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
But I think when its all said and done VY will have won more superbowls than any QB in history...

I personally love VY. I was rooting for Texas all the way against USC (but not this year against my Hawkeyes...still bitter), and he got it done. I can't wait to be watching VY after he has a few more seasons under his belt.

Yeah hawkeyes gave the horns all they wanted and more in that game...I was really surprised, both teams were better than their records showed, they just had a couple of lousy game, and in college u cant afford any...However colt is no vince!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah hawkeyes gave the horns all they wanted and more in that game...I was really surprised, both teams were better than their records showed, they just had a couple of lousy game, and in college u cant afford any...However colt is no vince!

Oh man, I could go on forever about that game. Texas took advantage of every mistake Iowa made, and thats exactly what a good team does. Texas was just plain better, and definitely had more experience. After Iowa lost to Ohio State at home, it just seemed like Drew Tate just gave up the rest of the season. AARRGGHH! Sorry, this is the wrong thread for this. Haha!

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

Oh man, I could go on forever about that game. Texas took advantage of every mistake Iowa made, and thats exactly what a good team does. Texas was just plain better, and definitely had more experience. After Iowa lost to Ohio State at home, it just seemed like Drew Tate just gave up the rest of the season. AARRGGHH! Sorry, this is the wrong thread for this. Haha!

Yeah I noticed Tate played like he gave up after that game...Dont worry horns did the same thing after the Ohio State loss too..

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

He may have had all the experience he would need to be sucessful in this league. Who knows :shrug:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:
refpacker said:

He may have had all the experience he would need to be sucessful in this league. Who knows :shrug:

Vince is going to change the way we evaluate Q.B.'s in the future.

This kid is going into the hall of fame regardless of what sick and demented team he is stuck with. That is a fact. Like it or not that is a fact.

He is a freak. He is a special gift to everyone who loves the game of football. Vince is going to be the Tiger Woods of the N.F.L.

That is a fact.

Raider Pride.

Vince is going to be something special.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
nathaniel said:
refpacker said:

Vince is going to change the way we evaluate Q.B.'s in the future.

This kid is going into the hall of fame regardless of what sick and demented team he is stuck with. That is a fact. Like it or not that is a fact.

He is a freak. He is a special gift to everyone who loves the game of football. Vince is going to be the Tiger Woods of the N.F.L.

That is a fact.

Raider Pride.

Vince is going to be something special.

Well said, Well said.....He is truly a freak....And I would be willing to bet that within the next 2-3 years he will be in his first superbowl!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. Now I can hopefully make back some of the money I lost betting on the Bears.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. Now I can hopefully make back some of the money I lost betting on the Bears.

Never woulda went with the bears.....Oh and u wouldnt make any money off me on that bet...Wait and see the phenom in action!

Never trust ur instaincts if ur instincts feel ahman is better than portis and that freeney isnt better than any DE we have! :noflame:

U make less sense than the retired grampa!!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like those odds. If I was a betting man(which I am) I would take the Chargers of course, but I wouldn't miss $5 on my beloveds.

Desis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I should bet 50$ in Packers... They are comming in Super Bowl this season :p

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it legal to bet on sports??? Just wondering, I mean I think it is in vegas.....But can u like bet online legally anywhere????

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not like it matters (unless you're betting), but I thought the Packers would get a little more love. Oh well, time to be the feel-good story of the year!

Too much youth on the team. The Packers won't be making a run at the Super Bowl until 2009 or 2010.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo said:

Too much youth on the team. The Packers won't be making a run at the Super Bowl until 2009 or 2010.

Probably later than that if Favre retires.......If we get Moss I still say we are a legit contender....

OP
OP
C

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mackie2001 said:
gopackgo said:

Probably later than that if Favre retires.......If we get Moss I still say we are a legit contender....

Brett Favre will play 2 more years @ max giving Ted Thompson 2 more seasons to get the job done. When Favre retires welcome back to the 70's and 80's.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Urgh! This makes me angry!

I was going to bet on the Packers and something came up, and I completely forgot to put the money down. Days went by and soon, the season started.

Imagine putting $100 on the Packers with 60-1 odds. Urgh!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts