Packers 3rd most likely team to make SB 50, 7-1 odds

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are the Seahawks the favorites?? Their bubble burst last night and its going to be one glorious dysfunctional journey down the mountain.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Good. Keep their and their fans' expectations extremely high. I think there's a blueprint emerging on how to beat the Seahawks' D and we may see a coach or two poached this off season. I would love to see their fans put to the test - how will they react with a season or two or three or four of disappointment?

Quinn, their DC is now the HC of the Atlanta Falcons. I sure hope that doesn't hurt their performance on defense. ;)

Last edited:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see... we beat the snot out of the Patriots more than the score would indicate and we clearly outplayed Seattle at their place despite the final outcome. We should be at the top of that list IMO, as if it mattered anyway.

Slayer Dude

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see... we beat the snot out of the Patriots more than the score would indicate and we clearly outplayed Seattle at their place despite the final outcome. We should be at the top of that list IMO, as if it mattered anyway.

Beat the snot out? lol! You guys were one Gronk TD catch from losing. Outplayed Seattle? lol! It only took 5 minutes for Seattle to out play you guys! lol! What you couldn't do in 55 minutes, Seattle did in 5 minutes.

PackManDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^ Shut up troll.

Anyways, I don't put any weight whatsoever into these "best chance to win the Super Bowl" because really, no one knows. It all depends on who gets hot at the right time, key injuries, close games going your way or not. There are way too many factors

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack beat NE during the regular season, and dominated 55 minutes of their game IN SEA, and they put GB at #3?...I would say GB should be the odds on fav to win it all next year...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They beat NE IN GB and were dominated in the last 5 minutes against the Hawks. Third, behind the two that actually made it to the SB this year, doesn't look all that bad.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They beat NE IN GB and were dominated in the last 5 minutes against the Hawks. Third, behind the two that actually made it to the SB this year, doesn't look all that bad.

I'd hardly call getting beat by a bunch of circus-like miracle plays being dominated...I'd call that being on the wrong end of an extremely lucky 5 mins of play...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd hardly call getting beat by a bunch of circus-like miracle plays being dominated...I'd call that being on the wrong end of an extremely lucky 5 mins of play...

That's why having to use words to get a point across is so tricky. :)

Members online

Latest posts