Packers 2nd Mini-Camp This Weekend? Plus Packers -NFL Europe

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering I think it is weekend and if it is I cant wait to hear the good news.

Plus

The Green Bay Press-Gazette reports Green Bay Packers SS Atari Bigby led the Amsterdam Admirals to NFL Europe's World Bowl XIV Saturday, May 27. He had 10 tackles, an interception and one blocked pass to help beat the Frankfurt Galaxy Sunday, May 14.

S Atari Bigby (Amsterdam Admirals) -
With nine starts at free safety, leads the team with 58 tackles (42 solo), with one interception among four passes defensed.
Week 9 at Frankfurt -
Started and led the team with 10 tackles (nine solo), adding one interception (no return).

WR Chad Lucas (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Has started all nine games at wide receiver...Leads NFLEL in touchdowns with eight; is second on the team in receptions with 27 for 440 yards...Was awarded Offensive Player of the Week for Week 4 after catching a league-record four touchdowns in a 38-31 victory over the Berlin Thunder; he finished the game with six catches for 120 yards.
Week 9 at Frankfurt -
Started and caught one pass for 9 yards.

WR Vince Butler (Amsterdam Admirals) -
As a reserve WR, has made 10 catches for 108 yards and one rush for 13 yards.
Week 9 at Frankfurt -
Played as a reserve receiver and caught one pass for 1 yard.

CB Therrian Fontenot (Rhein Fire) -
Has started six games at left cornerback and is credited with 19 tackles (18 solo) and two interceptions among eight passes defensed...Was dubbed Defensive Player of the Week for Week 2 after a two-interception performance in a 22-0 shutout of Berlin.
Week 9 at Hamburg -
Played as a reserve cornerback and made a tackle on special teams.

TE Tory Humphrey (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Has started nine contests at tight end, catching 15 passes for 147 yards and one TD.
Week 9 at Frankfurt -
Started and made four receptions for 33 yards.

DT Jerome Nichols (Frankfurt Galaxy) -
In nine starts at left defensive tackle, has made 26 tackles (24 solo), including a team-high five sacks, plus a forced fumble and three passes defensed.
Week 9 vs. Amsterdam -
Started and made two sacks among three solo tackles, and also forced a fumble.

C Pete Traynor (Rhein Fire) -
Has started eight games at center.
Week 9 at Hamburg -
Started at center.

QB Brian Wrobel (Berlin Thunder) -
Serving as backup, has completed 17 of 43 passes for 169 yards, with one touchdown and two interceptions, for a passer rating of 39.8...Has ran 13 times for 23 yards and one TD.
Week 9 at Cologne -
Did not play

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I was trying to see when that Europe Bowl was on TV, and couldnt. If anyone knows, that info would be appreciated. I'd hope NFL network would at least air it.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Packers 2nd Mini-Camp This Weekend? Plus Packers -NFL Eu

World Bowl XIV Sat May 27 World Bowl at LTU Arena, Düsseldorf 12:00 (Live)
18:00 (Tape delay)
Sun May 28 20:00 (Game of the Week)

I assume it will show it live on either NFL Network or Fox like they did last year i believe

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The second minicamp is this weekend, Fri. May 19, Sat. May 20, Sun. May 21

The 3rd mini camp is Thu. May 31, Fri. June 1 and Sat. June 2.

Organized team activities: June 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21.

Members online

Latest posts