Packers 2015 Opponents

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could be a tough schedule! But 2015 is the furthest thing from my mind. We have some business tomorrow and in January.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That could be downright brutal, but like Dagger85 says, we'll deal with that later. First up; turn the Lions into kittens.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schedules are overrated. You never know how teams will do year to year in the NFL these days. I never put much stock on what a schedule looks like anymore

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually don't think it looks bad at all. Glad to get Seattle at home, it's been a long time coming for that. It's big to get teams like the Chiefs and Seahawks, who have a notorious homefield advantage, at Lambeau.

But I agree with Vrill that strength of schedule is so hard to judge this far in advance. Schedules that look tough the summer before end up being cupcake schedules while the cupcake schedules end up being a challenge. It's just impossible to tell how some teams will look.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually don't think it looks bad at all. Glad to get Seattle at home, it's been a long time coming for that. It's big to get teams like the Chiefs and Seahawks, who have a notorious homefield advantage, at Lambeau.

But I agree with Vrill that strength of schedule is so hard to judge this far in advance. Schedules that look tough the summer before end up being cupcake schedules while the cupcake schedules end up being a challenge. It's just impossible to tell how some teams will look.
For 31 teams, true. But the Bears will suck like always. Hopefully they continue to play the part of Aarons personal rented mule and the Lions continue their Lambeau futility. Last game next season will be to close vs the Vikings on Jan 3.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with others. What looks tough now may not be tough then. Also, overall the NFC West has appeared to take at least a step backwards overall IMO. The other big plus is that most of what looks to be tougher at least now are played at home. I don't think it's so bad.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally, the Packers are playing in Oakland. Last time that happened was when Favre's dad died.

12 years is too long...

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we have automatic losses to SF and Seattle next season. Probably one loss to the Bears, since John Fox is a better HC than MM. Maybe one loss to the Lions, since they are up and coming. Probably a loss to Arizona since they have a good defense and our O stinks against good defenses.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
You know that seattle game is gonna be a primetime game. NFL would be stupid not to make it a sunday or monday nighter. It won't help heal the pain of the NFCCG which will always live in packers infamy, but I'll be very angry if they don't win that game. The Packers owe it to the damn fans.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! So stoked for another 10 or 11 win season, a division championship, and the one playoff game we'll get to play!

should be a great season.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we have automatic losses to SF and Seattle next season. Probably one loss to the Bears, since John Fox is a better HC than MM. Maybe one loss to the Lions, since they are up and coming. Probably a loss to Arizona since they have a good defense and our O stinks against good defenses.

I'm as devastated as anyone about the way the season ended, but we go 12-4 and make the conference championship and you go ahead and pencil in losses next year to a 5-11 team, a 9-7 team on the downslide, and a home loss to Seattle though we were 9-0 at home this year.

We have work to do but we don't have any "automatic" losses next year.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That schedule doesn't scare me. Last time the pack played those out of division opponents was the undefeated run.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
This schedule favors the packers. Not having to play at that god awful c-link and at arrowhead is a huge advantage. Those teams are much easier on the road. Oakland is a tough environment but it's oakland. 9ers and the broncos have new coaches so who knows how that goes over. Gotta think we'll go at least 4-2 in the division. I think arizona may be the toughest road game in all honesty. Theres also 2 other teams that we don't know of yet. I'm betting the cowboys will be one of those two teams.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping we draw an easier opening day. We've really had some brutal opening day matchups the last 3 years.

Meanwhile, Detroit gets to play in London as a road team. Again. Hell, they're more of a home team than the Chiefs are with how much they play in London, and if the game was in Kansas City the Chiefs would have a huge HFA as they always do at Arrowhead.

Sure would be nice if we got to play 12.5% of our road games on a neutral field every year.

Members online

Latest posts