Packers 2010 Defense Highlights

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To reduce boredom during the current lockout, I put together a highlights package of the Packers defense from the 2010 season. I never made a video like this before. It includes every sack, fumble interception and some key 4th down stops.

It's pretty long, so it's in two parts. Part 2 is my personal favourite, so if you only have time to watch some, watch part 2 :icon_wink:

PART ONE:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rIdr99Q0PE]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 1)[/ame]

PART TWO:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7yfUzK4Bs]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 2)[/ame]

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I watch this and wonder how anyone managed to beat us. Defense wins championships and this defense was incredible. Some of that was just plain beautiful.
Go Pack, Go!:chisux::viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was brilliant, Toddy! Thank you for sharing that with us! Very well done! Watching that made me relive all those highlights and reminded me yet again, in case I managed to forget ( ;) , that our defense is the best there is! All those sacks, picks, tackles......... oh my! No wonder we won the SB!!! :) Happy tails!!!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Note the guy who tries to tackle Raji after his interception. He rolls off Raji's back like melted butter. :Heristical:

What, the guy that was one step late in making Raji look like Leon Lett by swatting the ball out of his hand? B.J. is just lucky he was already past the plane of the end zone.

Of course two Packers jumped on it so it still would have been a TD! But save the showboating until you are SURE you scored.

Members online