1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Packers 2005 "Hightlight" video, and NFL films....

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jan 13, 2006.

1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: Packers 2005 "Hightlight" video, and NFL films

:lol: :lol:

2. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Cheesey, I'm sorry I went off on you the other day. I think it's great that you try to bring a smile to people's faces especially considering the terrible year we've all had with our teams. I think I was more angry at you for not making me laugh when other people found it amusing. Things are kinda crazy in my life right now and I could use a good laugh. I do sincerely apologize though, and will try to find humor in your posts from now on. If you want I will edit the post I sent before to show you I take it back, or I can leave it as a reminder of what a boob I can be sometimes. Arrow has dealt with my occasional phsychotic tendacies so don't feel like you're alone.

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

awww...now i'm all verklempt...can i have a moment please??...talk amongst yourselves...:)

4. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Hey big3, I hope this one brings a little smile back to your face. :cry: --> pic :twisted: --> :) --> :lol:

Vikings at their best. (football seems not to work, so try s.th. else)

[​IMG]

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

Hey big3........don't sweat it! I haven't been having the best days lately either. I try to "relieve" some of that pressure by thinking up goofy things. They don't always work, and what is funny to one person may not be to another. Your coming on here to apologize shows you are a person of character. We all get in those moods sometimes, and usually no one knows WHAT you might be going through on any certain day. One person may be happy as can be, another going through misery. As you probably saw, i tried to follow up your post with another attempt at humor. (Note: I SAID attempt!) :wink:
    I am going through some stuff now too, too much to get into.
    Anyway, soon i won't be able to be on here every day, it will be only occasionally. So i will be having to save up my "Cheeseyness"..........hopefully, when i DO get the chance to visit here, i will remember a few "funnys".
    I am shutting off my puter hookup at home. It's just too much money. I don't have a phone, so i'm hooked up through cable. So i will visit the local library when the weather is decent. It's only a one mile walk there, but i have to be healthy enough, and the weather decent enough to walk there.
    The walking will do me good......will be good for my health!
    Oh.......i do have a couple weeks left on here, as i have to pay through early next month, so i'm not gone yet! LOL!
    Hey big3..........thank you for the apology! That takes alot! :)
    Whatever you are going through, i hope and pray it gets better for you! Life can sure be a roller coaster ride.

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

That is no chunky soup for you.