Packers 1st round ...A trade 29 for 33 and 108

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Thompson's Mind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of *****es, lookin for a date tonight. Prerequites: must be ok with sitting still, being quiet for hours. Bottled water provided. Serious inquiries only.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This is why I don't want TT to get cute with it and just get up there and take Mixon at 33. They can trade back up if they want.

You know how I feel about Mixon, but if the Packers really want him, #33 is the place you guarantee yourself of that. I doubt he falls to them at 61. Then again, I wondered if Conley would even be drafted, so what do I know.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
You know how I feel about Mixon, but if the Packers really want him, #33 is the place you guarantee yourself of that. I doubt he falls to them at 61. Then again, I wondered if Conley would even be drafted, so what do I know.

That's right. He will be long gone by 61 and the Thompson knows this so if they "Love" him as much as some of these reports say they take him earlier then later.

Reaction score
That's right. He will be long gone by 61 and the Thompson knows this so if they "Love" him as much as some of these reports say they take him earlier then later.
Love faded with round 1.
We're in the "really likes" round ;)

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather see the Packers pick a CB that has #1 potential, Kevin King.

H

HardRightEdge

It's being reported that Jets, Chargers and Bucs are trying to get pick 33
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Thompson has gotten calls from at least 10 teams. It's a good spot to be in. He can balance net value offered with which picks sync up with his value assignments. He should trade for #33 every year so long as the wheels don't come off. ;)

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Thompson has gotten calls from at least 10 teams. It's a good spot to be in. He can balance net value offered with which picks sync up with his value assignments. He should trade for #33 every year so long as the wheels don't come off. ;)

I think pick 33 is great. No complaints here.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you don't kno

mixon is coming to green bay. I think TT trades back one more time and takes mixon and hopefully gets Chidobe Awuzie Kevin King or Jordan Willis too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts